ADVERTISEMENT

Dane Evans on becoming all-time leading passer

He's tied with Paul in terms of Tulsa's best QB we've had at the end of his college tenure during the 20 years I've been following TU football. He came in very unpolished, but he sure grew up exponentially the past 2 seasons.

Congrats Dane! Tulsa fans have been spoiled with the great QBs we have had over the past 30 years and that includes Dane.

Keep it going and set the bar even higher for the next guy!

Reactions: RealTUTypical
Congrats to Dane!

He persevered through some tough times & didn't give up. He made himself a better player, season after season.

Here's hoping Dane finishes this season strong & we'll see how high he sets the bar for future Tulsa QBs !

I wish/hope that Dane is given the opportunity to be a Graduate Assistant with the team after this season. I believe he wants to be a coach and it would be great experience for him and the future QBs at Tulsa. All of that to say regardless where he ends up going after he graduates, I wish him the best and hope he's successful.

I wish/hope that Dane is given the opportunity to be a Graduate Assistant with the team after this season. I believe he wants to be a coach and it would be great experience for him and the future QBs at Tulsa. All of that to say regardless where he ends up going after he graduates, I wish him the best and hope he's successful.
With just a tinge of luck (or a referee having the balls to make a correct call at Houston and Navy) Tulsa football team could have had a magical season and bigger bowl game to match the Henry Frnka years. TU is still going to have a great season and alot of credit goes to Dane Evans. Congratulations on a fine career.

I know he's taken some flack on here but in hindsight he's one of the best we've ever had. Thanks to the family for letting him come here - I hope he's loved every minute.

Reactions: TUBballJunkie
haha. Nah. Good for Dane. I know he's a good kid. There was just always room for improvement with him. But honestly, Since the 3rd game or so, I think he's actually gotten better. He makes better reads and has made some plays with his legs. He has improved very much. Glad he was ours.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT