ADVERTISEMENT

Coach B excuse

tuhurricane20

I.T.S. Redshirt Freshman
Oct 5, 2013
Coach Blanks latest excuse for getting one more year, Last year our offense was not what we wanted not up to our standards you wanted improvement this year we have. Dane Evans is in the top 5 passing for a season at T.U. Lucas caught 100 passes. only 3 T.U. players have done that. That might be true Bill but the last time I looked we won only 2 games. I think if Bill is given another year the pathetic crowd we had the other night will looked good when you see next years crowds. I was on the east side and me and a friend were the only ones in the entire section. As bad as the Burns years.

To me it's an even bigger reason to get a new coach this offseason. We have some good pieces on offense for it to get even better next year and with a new coaching staff we could have a good team all around in short order. We will need JUCO players to come in on the defensive side though.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Over the last 5 games, we averaged 25 points per game, which would put us 92nd out of 124 schools (and is almost exactly our yearly average, so not much improvement over the season). I guess that's what qualifies as improvement to Bill, only 75% of teams are better than us.

Speaking of Burns years, our offensive stats at UCF just a few short weeks ago were the worst single game since 2002.

bb improved 'his' worst offense in the history of TU - to an average (at best offense). I guess that's a good thing?

Of course, his defense went from being a bad defense to the worst in TU history.

And that's his justification for paying him $650K plus?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT