ADVERTISEMENT

Chandler Miller

I watched the 3rd quarter. Looked like Chandler played a whole lot. I saw some good stuff...but he was also run over a couple of times. NFL is a different beast when it comes to interior DL. Everyone's an Ed Oliver in the NFL.

Any word on whatever happened to Tyler Bowling? He really looked like an NFL prospect physically.

I watched the 3rd quarter. Looked like Chandler played a whole lot. I saw some good stuff...but he was also run over a couple of times. NFL is a different beast when it comes to interior DL. Everyone's an Ed Oliver in the NFL.

Speaking of Ed Oliver, I hope this rookie for the Bills runs over the Patriots OL & crushes Brady this season!

Reactions: Li'l Eric Coley

Speaking of Ed Oliver, I hope this rookie for the Bills runs over the Patriots OL & crushes Brady this season!
Haha haha. You know that’s not going to happen. The Bills sucks hard as does the entire AFC East not named the Patriots. Pats will go 12-4. Biggest prediction is Gronk will come out of retirement to play the last half of the season.

Reactions: TulsaFan2000
Ed Oliver didn't even manhandle TU the last 2 years.
Agree. He wasn’t a bust but we never once saw the second coming of Warren Sapp that he was supposed to be with 5 stars. It will be interesting how his NFL career turns out.

Agree. He wasn’t a bust but we never once saw the second coming of Warren Sapp that he was supposed to be with 5 stars. It will be interesting how his NFL career turns out.
Saw where Miller got 66 snaps for Atlanta during the HOF game. He’s got a legitimate shot at making the league.

Saw where Miller got 66 snaps for Atlanta during the HOF game. He’s got a legitimate shot at making the league.
Oh I think he will make a roster and start. I’m just curious if he will be the impact player that everyone has predicted since he was a junior in high school

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT