ADVERTISEMENT

Campus Visit

Babe the Blue Ox

I.T.S. Defensive Coordinator
Oct 3, 2001
I took my son for his official campus visit and tour this morning. Out of all the things the University has to offer to prospective students, the very first thing that was mentioned in the presentation was the football team.

It’s a big deal on campus and very prominent in the recruiting efforts.

Levit and the stubborn academics just don't understand nor do they care to understand. It's sort of like arguing politics and good solid reasons why your policy stance is good. You can present all the facts and data you want, they don't want to hear it.

Someone retweeted something a sports information guy, not from TU, put out there about how every time a national football award put something out there and tagged TU, TU football, a highlight, etc. what it does to generate traffic on a web page. Something like every like being worth 50 clicks on a page and every retweet generated 200 clicks. It really was amazing. I know Jerry O and Chadwick both retweeted the info.

TU cannot even hope to duplicate the kind of publicity and web traffic Zaven and TU football has given the university this year and for minimal monetary investment in direct marketing.

Reactions: TU Sepp
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT