ADVERTISEMENT

Call-in Show

Only asked two call/text questions (tell they were screened fairly well, mine wasn't asked)

I think one was about Danes confidence after the INT, can't remember what the other one was.

Had a lengthy conversation with Paul Smith and his current status, talked about having a 10th anniversary recognition of the Liberty bowl team from 2005 during the Navy game. Monty (tongue in cheek) said he's already offering scholarships to Smith's boys.

Monty said he felt it was time to pull Presidents shirt and made the comment that if someone can help the team it doesn't matter if they burn a red shirt or not that he's in the business of "winning games"

Talked about the homecoming festivities and the volleyball game coming up.

Talked about the success the AAC is currently having.

I caught it, but there was a lot of rehashing of the mistakes which mostly isn't enlightening. Paul Smith came on and talked about most of the HC activities this week including the bonfire at 7:30pm Thursday. PM praised Memphis for their good play and the strength of the conference. PM said they were working on unshirting CP all along, but were evidently waiting for the right time. Bruce asked PM what some of his homecoming memories were at Tarleton St - PM basically said he remembers winning a big game on homecoming weekend. Thats about all i remember.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT