ADVERTISEMENT

Bye Week

TUMU

I.T.S. Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
Are we going to beat Bye this week?
Most years there are a lot of predictions of the final score.
I think we will win.

...or a 5 or 6 win season.

Speaking to the peanut gallery...

I think you underestimate us/overestimate the crap teams in our conference.
I don’t think I am underestimating us, but I may have been over estimating some of these other teams . Besides UAB and Temple, who do you see as possible wins for us ?

I don’t think I am underestimating us, but I may have been over estimating some of these other teams . Besides UAB and Temple, who do you see as possible wins for us ?

Temple, UAB, UTSA, FAU, USF, E Carolina, in order of easiest to defeat. A couple could switch with the one above or below them. I think we could beat any of these teams or lose to any of these teams. Our remaining schedule is not that tough. Considering that EC & USF are the tougher wins and that USF is on the road, I almost consider USF the tougher game over ECU at home. We'll get at least 1 more win, probably 2, maybe 3. The chance we get 4 is doubtful. We finish the season with 4 or 5 wins in my opinion.

Reactions: TULSARISING
Kick off was at 2:00pm. Game ended a few minutes ago.
Game went to Overtime.
We didn't score any points and Bye didn't score any points.
Game ended in a 0 to 0 tie.

Game went to Overtime.
Think this will have implications for our college football playoff ranking?

Reactions: TUMU
Game went to Overtime.
It was a poorly officiated game. They didn’t even get the coin toss correct.

Reactions: TUMU
1-4 Rice beats UTSA. Rice led much of this game, and they let them come back in 6 mins in the 4th quarter, and then scored a TD to capture it. UAB, Temple, and UTSA are up for grabs.

1-4 Rice beats UTSA. Rice led much of this game, and they let them come back in 6 mins in the 4th quarter, and then scored a TD to capture it. UAB, Temple, and UTSA are up for grabs.
Man UTSA has fallen hard , did not expect that

Man UTSA has fallen hard , did not expect that
I did. I looked at Rice's games they won and lost, and to whom, and by how much. I compared them to UTSA's games on the same criteria. I had it at about 55 or 60% chance that Rice took this game. Besides, Rice fan screamed really loud all game long, to help them win.

Rice was ahead by 10 points for much of the game, and then fell apart on offense and defense for 6 min. They played nervously, and gave back the momentum.

I did. I looked at Rice's games they won and lost, and to whom, and by how much. I compared them to UTSA's games on the same criteria. I had it at about 55 or 60% chance that Rice took this game. Besides, Rice fan screamed really loud all game long, to help them win.

Rice was ahead by 10 points for much of the game, and then fell apart on offense and defense for 6 min. They played nervously, and gave back the momentum.
I’m more so talking about them as a whole , I kind of thought UTSA would be a contender for the AAC championship, definitely are not though

We have yet to show any improvement from week to week.

Some areas have regressed instead.

It remains to be seen how long the Francis experiment continues.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT