ADVERTISEMENT

Burnco

Gold*

Serious Cat Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
I don't believe there has been a thread about this. This place is the best thing to happen to 11th street since they arrested Pokenmike1's mom. Someone should get Twilley to go on Saturday. I don't have his number anymore.

For those not in the know, the Hasty Bake cooking class guy started a barbeque place. It's totally no frills. And it's not Elmer's style. It's somethinf entirely new and awesome. Good ribs. The "fatty" is killer. They have the Malzahn offense of potato salads.

If you haven't been, your life is incomplete and I feel bad for you.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

nevermind ... I found it:

The NEW Burnco BBQ & Catering Now Open!
After 12 years of dedicated service to Hasty-Bake, Adam Myers has decided to enter the restaurant business. This week he opened BURNCO BBQ on 11st Street in Tulsa, OK. BURNCO BBQ will be serving BBQ style food cooked on Hasty-Bake grills. They are also available to cater your next event!

Adam will continue to teach cooking classes at Hasty-Bake in the Spring and Fall. The class shcedule will be posted soon.

BURNCO BBQ:
3208 E. 11st St. Tulsa, OK 74104
918-237-9151

BURNCO BBQ Hours:
Sunday- Closed
Monday- Closed
Tuesday- 10:30am-2:30pm
Wednesday- 10:30am-2:30pm
Thursday- 10:30am-2:30pm
Friday- 10:30am-2:30pm
Saturday- 10:30am-2:30pm

Stop by BURNCO BBQ today for some fabulous grilled, baked, or smoked Hasty-Bake food!

I believe that is burnco. A friend of mine works there and he and a bunch of other people I know are saying it's the best barbecue in town. They are getting a massive amount of catering contracts. TU administrators and Tulsa politicians are starting to make it a regular stop now. God forbid that someone who might fit into both those categories, was there a couple of weeks back. I am speaking of our former mayor, and hell no, wants to be a candidate for Steadham's old job.

Yup, where Mark's and Ella's were.

I'm surprised KT went in there. One of the things I've noticed is that there are few women who go in. It's basically no frills, more meat. First place I've ever been where you order a sandwich and then can get another meet for a discount; so like you order a brat on your pulled pork.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Do you guys have to have threads like this with me now in Lawton salivating! Suppose they might cater to here? I would kill to have Burnco BBQ today...just like I do Coney Islanders.

Thank goodness Mr.Sims chose to have a BBQ here as I happen to like it too.

Pops come up to the game on Saturday and then drop by and get your a quick BBQ Burn!!!

Thanks Sepp. Would like that. I do come to Tulsey Town occasionally, mainly to see long time friends, so I will definitely hit Burnco...probably with a gang of geezers. Here's the deal. Between a vision issue and a balance problem, navigating stadium steps is a dangerous venture for me (and anyone nearby). Even if I lucked out and didn't fall I would probably be arrested and given the breathalizer test.

So...I don't attend games anymore and give a big thanks for television.

GO HURRICANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Not gonna happen! All the blue hairs with all the prescription meds they are taking could never pass a drug test!!!

At he very least our tailgate party would be stopped at the door! After they run out of breathalyzer test kits you could just walk in with no worries!!!!

I'm the next step up from a blue hair. A NO hair!!!
ohwell.gif

Ate there today and really liked what I had. Arrived at 12:45 and they were already out of ribs and grilled potato salad (bummer). Got the big chopped brisket sandwich with beans which was plenty. The meat was nice and tender with just the right amount of smokiness. Looked like they were doing good business.
This post was edited on 11/10 5:06 PM by 'Cane-man

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT