ADVERTISEMENT

Brewer, Louie & Carter ready to lead on and off the field for TU - story linked

Three Hurricane seniors from north Tulsa are intent on making a lasting impression both on and off the field at TU.

LINK: Brewer, Carter & Louie

Outstanding article Larry. Lots of information I didn't know. What a stupid receivers coach that would do something like that. Even if he wasn't interested in Louie and Carter, you just don't do that as a coach. I hope they have great games.

It's great to hear what these guys are going to do after they graduate. Very impressive. Thanks for a really good read.

Nigel Carter is one of the nicest kids I've met from the football team (of any of the years I was there). Played some pickup basketball with him when he enrolled early. Genuinely funny, even when he was the youngest guy on the court. I can still here him saying "Get that boy a scholarship!" after someone made an open layup.

No matter what they have heard how great ok State is, that had just motivated these kids all summer, one thing is for sure , they are going in to win this thing, not just play well. Let's Go TU! Beat OSU !

Great article by Larry Lewis. I give Coach Blankenship credit for noticing the local talent & getting them to TU! Congrats to Bishop, Nigel & DeAngelo for showing they were definitely D-1 athletes. DeAngelo especially has shown a lot of schools they missed out on a very good one ! Tulsa Central & McClain have been under recruited over the years, imo.

I hope that Coach Monty & TU keep giving opportunities to kids on all sides of Tulsa, from Berryhill to North Tulsa to Collinsville to East Tulsa to Broken Arrow to Bixby to South Tulsa to Jenks. There are a lot of good players close to home!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT