ADVERTISEMENT

April 2 Capitol Hill Attack =Covid Campaign

shon46

I.T.S. Defensive Coordinator
Sep 16, 2008
UK
We discussed Farrakahn and the power and influence he has in the black community a couple of weeks ago. Farrakahns anti Covid vaccination statements pose a huge road block for Bidens push for the vaccination. This attack today by a supposed member of this group gives the Green light to silence the Nation of Islam and replace its leader with someone who will push the pro vaccination agenda. This has all the makings of a false flag attack!

Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam have been preaching anti-semitism and racism for a long time. It gets overlooked specifically because he has influence with an important dem voting block. The Biden admin isn’t coming after him and they wouldn’t have the authority to “replace him” even if they did.

Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam have been preaching anti-semitism and racism for a long time. It gets overlooked specifically because he has influence with an important dem voting block. The Biden admin isn’t coming after him and they wouldn’t have the authority to “replace him” even if they did.
History says you are wrong! Infiltration and the Lust for power have always played a part in the downfall of black leaders and their movements. He has too much power and is a threat!

Other than the fact that he inspires people to commit violent acts of anti-semitism against people like my wife I’m not sure why I should care about his existence

Other than the fact that he inspires people to commit violent acts of anti-semitism against people like my wife I’m not sure why I should care about his existence
You just echoed the narrative they will use!

You just echoed the narrative they will use!

I’m unaware of any suspected anti-semitic motivations in the lunatic’s decision to ram a fence. However, I won’t be shocked if he hates Jews. It’s basically a prerequisite to following Farrakhan. This isn’t a narrative. It’s who he is.

We didn't discuss anything. You went off about it, and maybe someone popped a remark off. We never discuss anything with you. You act like you have rational conversations with the board.

Your paranoid feelings that Louis Farakhan is anything but a racist old fogie. A majority of blacks and whites under 40 don't even really know who he is, much less listen to him. He was a nut job when he was young. Now that he's two years shy of 90, I'm sure dementia makes him a blast to hang with.

😂 I wrote about him and his movement being an obstacle and a huge center of gravity in the black community opposing Bidens vaccination campaign. Why you responded by asking me why you should care is a question only you can answer!

We didn't discuss anything. You went off about it, and maybe someone popped a remark off. We never discuss anything with you. You act like you have rational conversations with the board.

Your paranoid feelings that Louis Farakhan is anything but a racist old fogie. A majority of blacks and whites under 40 don't even really know who he is, much less listen to him. He was a nut job when he was young. Now that he's two years shy of 90, I'm sure dementia makes him a blast to hang with.
I don’t know how you would judge a conversation when you are not sober probably 90% of the time you respond. You ever go back and read what you write? Do better, be better! In regards to Farrakhan, he may not be as well known to blacks in their teens and 20‘s however it’s the people in their 30‘s and above who are the leaders of the black community who were influenced and still influenced by him and his movement.

Seeing as I have like two or three drinks per week on the average, that's about as accurate as the rest of the stuff you post. You are a loon

Thanks for your feedback. If you are honest with yourself, it’s closer to 4-5 times a week. Then you come on here in your rage to „trash“ other people’s post. We talk on here in terms of facts and personal opinion. We don’t see eye to eye on opinionated issues and that’s ok but If I talk facts, I always present the check need to cover what I say.

Not only does Farrakhan have power here in America but also throughout the world! The Nation of Islam is connected to every Islamic country in the world as well as African countries.

Again why should anyone care that one of the world’s worst people is also an anti-vaxer

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Again why should anyone care that one of the world’s worst people is also an anti-vaxer
Crossfire is used to discuss world issues! If this subject doesn’t interest you, no response is necessary.

Crossfire is used to discuss world issues! If this subject doesn’t interest you, no response is necessary.

No see I’m asking you why it should be of interest to anyone. A dumbass believes another dumbass thing and people don’t like him because he’s a dumbass. What is meant to be interesting or compelling about it?

😂 the same can be said about almost everything in this World. Religion, science, culture on and on. What one person believes or values, another says it’s false and hates it. Communication is the bridge to help overcome those differences and gain greater understanding. If that’s not interesting or compelling, why ever communicate 😂🤷🏽‍♂️

Your refusal to answer answers my question for me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT