ADVERTISEMENT

Another tough loss for Tulsa - memorial service Tuesday

drboobay

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
My TU seatmate and friend died unexpectedly on October 31st. John McNulty received his Ph.D in Clinical Psychology from TU, and eventually came back to head the psychology department. He retired just a couple of years ago.

My late dad, who died in May, John, and I attended football and men's basketball games together for over 20 years. John's convenient driveway just a few houses behind the laundomat on Florence was my parking space as recently as the Rice game.

That's a tough one for the doctor to swallow after losing my dad in May, and then my friend and TU supported Jake Jorishie two months ago. Anyway, for those in town, there is a memorial service on Tuesday at Sharp Chapel.

My TU seatmate and friend died unexpectedly on October 31st. John McNulty received his Ph.D in Clinical Psychology from TU, and eventually came back to head the psychology department. He retired just a couple of years ago.

My late dad, who died in May, John, and I attended football and men's basketball games together for over 20 years. John's convenient driveway just a few houses behind the laundomat on Florence was my parking space as recently as the Rice game.

That's a tough one for the doctor to swallow after losing my dad in May, and then my friend and TU supported Jake Jorishie two months ago. Anyway, for those in town, there is a memorial service on Tuesday at Sharp Chapel.

Sorry for your loss, just lost my mom about 3 weeks ago, miss her terribly

• Sad
Reactions: Gmoney4WW
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT