ADVERTISEMENT

Another P5 Game at Chapman

mcane

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
That's a tidbit in the Tulsa World story on the Arkansas game, that the team "has not yet been announced."

I wonder what school that would be? I assume it would be part of a 2-1. I'm guessing K State, KU, TCU, Vandy or Missouri. Or perhaps an ACC school - Duke or Wake Forest.

That's a tidbit in the Tulsa World story on the Arkansas game, that the team "has not yet been announced."

I wonder what school that would be? I assume it would be part of a 2-1. I'm guessing K State, KU, TCU, Vandy or Missouri. Or perhaps an ACC school - Duke or Wake Forest.
I would love a home and home with Duke, Vandy, or Wake Forest and I think that type of game would be the type the academics might get behind. We can call it the Fulbright Bowl

Reactions: quincy101

It could be OU. They’ve expressed interest in playing here again.

Landing the home games with OSU & now Arkansas, should help us get more deals. Hopefully we can keep this P5 scheduling momentum going!

Reactions: TU_BLA
unless TU actually wins one of the games, then the momentum ends

Yes, my guess it is another series with OU (sigh).

unless TU actually wins one of the games, then the momentum ends

Yes, my guess it is another series with OU (sigh).

I’m hoping these P5 home games are an indication of the strength of our conference. Every AAC team is getting home games with P5 teams. This could be very beneficial to our attendance and our recruiting.

Perhaps it’s Notre Dame wanting a rematch.

Yeah. The players are different now. Wells is a good guy. I could see him suggesting to the admins they come over here.
I doubt the administration will forgive that quickly, but I hope they prove me wrong.

My guess is that is KU because Miles wants to recruit Tulsa. Could be connected with a KU-TU basketball series in BOK, Lawrence and/or Sprint/KC. I smell Self seeking a local recruit.

After us pulling out for a game against Arkansas?
I doubt the administration will forgive that quickly, but I hope they prove me wrong.
Everyone at Tech is different. Coach, AD, and even the president of the university (I believe). The only people who might still hold a grudge about that are boosters and alumni who were set to buy tickets.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT