ADVERTISEMENT

Another De-commit

TU_BLA

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2012
Tulsa, OK
Dah'u Green, Westmoore WR just re-opened his recruitment. Had been a verbal to Louisville and is thought to have received a Boise St offer this week. Wonder if Monty can jump in on him as well.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

From the Daily Choke-A-Homa

"The
6-foot-4, 190-pound Green is ranked No. 5 on The Oklahoman's Super 30
recruit rankings for the class of 2015. He had 943 receiving yards on 56
catches with 12 touchdowns this past season.

His wide variety of offers includes the likes of TULSA, Cincinnati,
Washington State, Southern Mississippi, Boise State and several others.
He had been verbally committed to Louisville since June."

I saw Green play in Owasso at a 1st round 6A-1 playoff game. He was pretty much all the offense Westmoore had. This would be a good pickup.

Why is OU and OSU not in on this kid? Last I checked both had issues at WR.
TX

They will wait till last minute and then offer him the day before signing day... Usual m-o when they have a good in stater but they think they can do better...in their minds every kid from Oklahoma worships the gooners an pukes.

Ou and OSU are both in on higher rated players. Noble is correct....they will offer late if they don't get their top targets.

Originally posted by lawpoke87:
Ou and OSU are both in on higher rated players. Noble is correct....they will offer late if they don't get their top targets. Saw OSU lost its big time WR recruit Tyron Johnson
from New Orleans, LA, Warren Easton High School.
The kid chose LSU over them Pokes

Pokes are also after DaMarjus Lodge a Top WR out of
Cedar Hill, TX, Cedar Hill High School
This post was edited on 1/3 2:23 AM by HHOOTter

Originally posted by BasPlayr:
Darryl Patterson got his offer from OU. BOO!
That doesn't mean he winds up there.

OUs QB play is a dumpster fire of a situation right now. WRs would be best served to avoid that place like the plague. Wouldn't be surprised to see Alex Ross and Perine get 40+ carries per game between them next year b/c OU is not going to win anything if they have to rely on a QB to chuck it all over the place.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT