ADVERTISEMENT

Against Long Standing Policy.

The FBI is seriously mucking with this election.

Everyone is messing up. If Trump had a brain [hypothetical of course] he would keep quiet about the emails. It is out there to see, go on to other stuff.

If Hillary was smart she would keep cool. Arguing about the new probe just screams "emails." Complaining about the FBI takes away whatever high ground she has to quote Trump saying the election is rigged when she is now saying the almost the FBI is trying to rig the election. Arguing with a person with a sign saying Bill is a rapist just highlights them.

In a normal election both candidates would be talking about their plans, but nobody said this is a normal election.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Everyone is messing up. If Trump had a brain [hypothetical of course] he would keep quiet about the emails. It is out there to see, go on to other stuff.

If Hillary was smart she would keep cool. Arguing about the new probe just screams "emails." Complaining about the FBI takes away whatever high ground she has to quote Trump saying the election is rigged when she is now saying the almost the FBI is trying to rig the election. Arguing with a person with a sign saying Bill is a rapist just highlights them.

In a normal election both candidates would be talking about their plans, but nobody said this is a normal election.
Both candidates are ignoring the finer principles of argument. Trump's decisions are juvenile so I can see why he would be ignoring what should be obvious to any candidate and/or campaign manager. With Clinton I don't comprehend why she is ignoring these principles.

No matter how much you might agree or disagree with him, I know that Obama would never make these kind of campaign mistakes.

Reactions: TUMe
LBJ used fear of Goldwater getting us into war to push his election and he wound up being a good president...well except for that thing with Vietnam.

Yeah.. that and the longest war we have ever fought with whole generations lost.. otherwise known as "the war on poverty"

There's no disputing that the agents who worked on the Clinton investigation were convinced she should have been indicted and believe Obama's Justice Dept influenced the ultimate decision.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT