ADVERTISEMENT

A couple TU commits bumped up to 3-star status

Originally posted by Chris Harmon:
I mentioned this in the Alley but thought I'd pass it along here as well....Based on new evaluation, Rivals has bumped Michael Anderson and McKinley Whitfield to 3-stars.
Not sure what took them so long on Whitfield..he's going to be a beast in the defensive backfield. Anderson is a bit quicker off the ball than most realize from a straight 40 time. For DEs really the 10 yd burst is a better indicator and also that 3-cone drill.

Rivals is just laying the groundwork for more three/four star kids to come.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Yeah Whitfield should have been a 3* long ago. He's big, he's fast. He has some strength along with a great nose for the ball. They have him classed as an athlete. I suspect they will train him for multiple positions and see where he just clicks the best. Easily as LB maybe even DE. Would not surprise me if he plays as a freshman if he takes care of business.

Eye, if you've seen any film on him, he reminds me so much of Dexter McCoil with the same type of potential to be a 4 yr player at Safety. First time I saw his film I never wavered from the McCoil comparison. NOSE FOR THE BALL.

Yes BLA I have seen video on him that's how I know. He has the athletic ability to play any number of defensive positions. A future mid or back field player.

This post was edited on 1/16 6:44 PM by TulsaEye

Originally posted by TU_BLA:
Eye, if you've seen any film on him, he reminds me so much of Dexter McCoil with the same type of potential to be a 4 yr player at Safety. First time I saw his film I never wavered from the McCoil comparison. NOSE FOR THE BALL.
He's got a better body than McCoil at this stage. Very exciting player.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT