ADVERTISEMENT

A blast from the past

My all time favorite TU pregame video. It tells the story of TU basketball and the history of how great a program TU has had. I still get chills every time Lou hits the corner 3 vs OSU. EVERY. DAMN. TIME.

And we need to start doing specialized blurbs before games against specific opponents. Joiner's 3 vs Wichita State comes to mind, TU blowing Memphis out by 40. Include a part that says we made UCONN feel so bad about themselves they left the conference (you can never take too many digs at UCONN). SMU- Heard's 3, the "Jeryl" chant, the win by Haith's group that probably solidified their NCAA bid that year. There's plenty there. for this type of thing.

The ORU one is great and the "Don't Expect a Miracle" is classic. Of course this year we may be the ones needing the miracle.

I like showing the TU history too. Both in basketball and football.

In this one what I never get tired of watching is Paul Pressey's behind the back pass with his right hand to the trailing player on his right. It's easy to miss what happened if you aren't a TU fan and don't know he's the "Rubberband Man"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT