ADVERTISEMENT

7.1 million?

aTUfan

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Apr 18, 2011
la la land
"The Affordable Care Act is here to stay," the President insisted as he announced that 7.1 million people had enrolled in private insurance through Obamacare
-------------------
What happened to the other 38,000,000 that didn't have Health Insurance?
I guess they are used to getting HC for free, so once a deadbeat always a deadbeat.

I bet most of the 7.1 million are people who already had HC and lost it due to obamacare.

How much did all this cost?
And tell me again how much we will save?

Why aren't they announcing the number of people who have actually purchased insurance (ie..are insured)? Isn't this the key number? Don't understand why anyone cares how many people have created an online account. Why is this the number the Administration is fixated on? To take the logic a step further...shouldn't we take the number of people who have purchased insurance and subtract the number who had their policies cancelled (like myself) to get to a meaningful figure?

Since the administration and the POTUS have already lied again and again on this very subject, why should we believe them now? A liar is a liar. And according to our lawyer firends that do a lot of cross-exams, the "old truth" goes something like this - "if a witness lies one single time, then everything that witness says or has said, is presumed to be a lie." Liars lie and lieberals lie just about every time.

So is it 7,100,000 or maybe they just got tongue tied, "mispoke" and really meant to say it was 1,700,000. But they can always say the numbers will "evolve" into a higher one later on - especially since the law forces people to buy a preduct the govt says they have to buy.

Saw the topic title and thought it might be TU's revised proposal to Danny Manning.

actually "obamacare" might have been Successful if the Dems hadn't rushed and bribed democrat congressmen to ram it throgh UNREAD and really worked on the details of the bill.

and here I thought this thread was going to talk about the remodel at the Oaks Country Club...

I'm 235 years old. Prove me wrong.

Obama can throw out any number he wants and do it magically "just in time". So prove I'm not 235 years old! I have my birth certificate and you don't so you can't prove me wrong - same with Obamacare and his ACA statistics.

This post was edited on 4/12 2:18 AM by rabidTU

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT