ADVERTISEMENT

40.8 %

rabidTU

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Jan 2, 2004
Real Clear Politics has Obama at 40.8% approval. That's the lowest I've ever seen his popularity. He also has double digits on his approval/disapproval across the board from all polls (RCP is an avg of all the recent polling data).

My guess is that Obama is finally getting the proper scrutiny from the media (something that should have occurred all along) and that at least most people have awoke to his negligence. He just hasn't figured a way to put lipstick on this Obama-pig and get away with it as he did in the past.

But if he knowingly lied about Obamacare to get re-elected or at least didn't even know the specifics of the law he devised and then lied about its implementation, isn't that a reason to completely repeal it and start from scratch? The american people deserve a better law and a better leader.

This wasn't a small oversight or a slight mistake that can be erased with a pencil. It was supposed to be one of the most important pieces of legislation in history that shifted almost 20% of the economy over to the control of the US govt. from the private sector. It was supposed to make us beholden to the federal govt for the rest of our lives and our childrens and theirs. Something that important needs to be read before its passed into law.

For the most part, the polls just reflect what and how the media reports.

Most people are totally uninfformed.

40.3% today on RCP.

CBS had his approval at 37% with a disapproval at 57%. But I don't think he even cares. It was all about him stealing the last election and once stolen, he can "thug" his power grab and fundamentally change the greatest nation in the world to something completely different.
This post was edited on 11/21 12:45 PM by rabidTU

For the first time I can remember, BHO has an approval rating on Real Clear Politics below 40%.

Approval - 39.8

Disapproval - 55.9

How can a POTUS with so much going for him have been so wrong about so many things. And he's obviously either in denial or so radical that noones interests except his own really matter. Or maybe both those things.

Just think how low his numbers would go if the "main stream media ATTACKED him as fiercely as they did GWB.

Originally posted by jerandlaur:
Bush's final approval rating was 22%.
That's close to correct and I think RCP had his average about 10 pts lower than Obamas is now. But these polls can be skewed by events that are out of their control. For instance Bush2 had an approval of 88.7% after the WTC collapse in 2001 with a disapproval of only 8.3%. But of course those ratings declined as time went on. Likewise with Obama. But what is revealing is that Obama's figures have declined because of his signal achievement - Obamacare. Obamacare isn't an event like a Hurricane or Terrorist attack. Bush's Iraq invasion and the impending contoversy was of his own doing, but both houses of Congress - Democrat and Republican approved that mistake. Hillary and other Dems voted to invade Iraq. but the Repubs voted "against" Obamacare. Both the Dems and POTUS own Obamacare.

In spite of the negative nancies, and mueller' s witch hunt, dt is at 45+.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT