ADVERTISEMENT

3-star Rockwall WR commits to Tulsa -- story linked

Watched his Hudl highlight. Seems like he has decent hands. Not that impressed with running ability. Not very shifty. Straight ahead runners are hard to gauge for D1 world. Unless he has great flat out speed which wasn't apparent.
3 Stars? I still like Reed Martin used as a bigger version of Wes Welker?!

Watched his Hudl highlight. Seems like he has decent hands. Not that impressed with running ability. Not very shifty. Straight ahead runners are hard to gauge for D1 world. Unless he has great flat out speed which wasn't apparent.
3 Stars? I still like Reed Martin used as a bigger version of Wes Welker?!
He was certainly very productive against good competition as both a junior and a senior.

Hard to get a read on the strength of competition some of these players are up against. He does catch the ball well and gets open. That should be good for a few 1st downs and a touchdown. Hopefully MANY!

Reactions: scotty0912
THe kid is a 4* by Scout and 3* by Rivals and 247. While I am not one of those who touts a kid's number of stars as the be all end all of recruiting, it does mean that guys who analyze these things for a living see him as a comparable talent at the same stage as some other guys as well as meeting a standard threshold of measurables.

Plus I trust Monty and Coach Lowry's judgment on these kids' abilities to fit and mesh with the system they need them to be in. They have a plan for him.

Reactions: scotty0912
It may just be a "housekeeping" issue, but Crawford has been committed for 2 weeks now & his name still hasn't shown up on the recruit list on the homepage. Hope he is still solid with us.

It may just be a "housekeeping" issue, but Crawford has been committed for 2 weeks now & his name still hasn't shown up on the recruit list on the homepage. Hope he is still solid with us.
Rivals shortened the list of commitments that show up on the front page...you have to click the "See more" link to get to the full list. I don't like it for this exact reason. Several publishers have complained. But it likely won't get fixed until after signing day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT