ADVERTISEMENT

3-star forward Antonio Gordon commits to Tulsa -- story linked

That fills are open scholarships correct?

If so this staff now has only one job. Get Bryce in that blue and gold. If they aren't throwing everything and the kitchen sink at the kid to convince him to stay, someone needs fired. I'm not saying they have to sign him, but they do have to try everything they can to get him.

We messed the pipeline up with Caleb Green, Bryce will go a long way in getting local players to take a serious look at the University of Tulsa every time. No reason to not try everything we can until he signs the line, nothin to lose.

Reactions: goldenhurricane2
TU has rarely missed a Bryce game with a representative since he was in the 8th grade. If the number of hours recruiting a player determined where they would go, TU would win by a landslide.
I think Haith should be there as much as possible though. I know Shea is a sort of point man on Bryce's recruiting due to his relationship with Bryce's dad, but we need to show how much Haith wants to coach him. I think that might help in a decision between a bench role at Kansas and a starring role at TU.

I didn't mean to imply they weren't already dedicated and it makes me feel better Tulsa has been so thorough with the effort.

I just meant this was a great domino to fall. It's a need, it's a player with good skills already and the potential to be even better. This along with the Hill and Phipps commits allow them to focus on Bryce totally. The best part is the all out effort to get him is being done with other targets already locked in. Tulsa has a chance to basically play with house money and bet big.

Reactions: Chris Harmon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT