ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Recruiting Summary - articles, videos, Hot Lists, visits, Jr Days, etc.

Chris Harmon

ITS Publisher
Staff
Aug 15, 2002
Tulsa, OK
tulsa.rivals.com
The following posts are just a SAMPLE of our 2019 Tulsa football recruiting coverage. Don't miss all the inside scoop on Tulsa football -- Start getting your daily fill of Golden Hurricane news with a subscription to ITS. Our Hurricane Alley forum is the only place on the planet with daily news and discussion on TU athletics.

Also, keep an eye on our Front page.

Chris, has TU been in on Noah Rauschenberg, K from Union. This kid is a stud and has been tearing up the kicking camp circuit so far. I know coaches tend to not want to use a scholarship on kickers because you can seemingly pick up a converted soccer player and teach him to kick a football, but this kid was near automatic from 45 and in last season (and yes, I get that kicking off a block is a lot different than the turf but this kid has great mechanics from what I've seen). Just wondering.

Chris, has TU been in on Noah Rauschenberg, K from Union. This kid is a stud and has been tearing up the kicking camp circuit so far. I know coaches tend to not want to use a scholarship on kickers because you can seemingly pick up a converted soccer player and teach him to kick a football, but this kid was near automatic from 45 and in last season (and yes, I get that kicking off a block is a lot different than the turf but this kid has great mechanics from what I've seen). Just wondering.
They are aware of him, but I don't know how serious things are at this point. Probably just monitoring and evaluating.

Beaumont (TX) West Brook defensive back Drew Rawls committed to Tulsa in early August. The 6-foot-2 and 180-pounder had flown under the radar a bit due to splitting time with a highly-recruited senior last season, and he missed time as a sophomore due to a leg injury. However, he’ll step into the spotlight as a senior.

LINK: Rawls ready for senior season

Tulsa currently has 11 football commitments in the 2019 class, and most of them have been churning out big performances for their respective teams this season. Here is a look at the top performers from last weekend's games, as well as an overall look at how the season is playing out for each of the Golden Hurricane's committed recruits.

LINK: TU Football Commits -- season update

@Chris Harmon, I don't want to look for it, can you tell me the names of those two OL we are after. Can't remember what thread I saw it in.

Tulsa currently has 12 commitments in the 2019 recruiting class with limited spots available. The Hurricane could add an additional three to four prospects to the class, but those figures are always fluid this time of year, as transfers, career-ending injuries, early graduation and academic issues can cause scholarship numbers to fluctuate.

We've provided updates on some of these prospects already in Hurricane Alley. However, this overview of current targets provides additional information and a few new names on the radar.

LINK: TU Football Recruiting Update

As it often does this time of year, the recruiting landscape is rapidly changing for Tulsa Football, as the Hurricane hunts for additional recruits to fill out its 2019 recruiting class. Since our last major recruiting update 12 days ago, several new Tulsa offers have gone out, a few of TU's top targets have had significant changes in their recruitment, and the Hurricane picked up a commitment.

LINK: TU Football Recruiting Update

What about the 7 Penn State players in the transfer portal!?!?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT