ADVERTISEMENT

2018 Tulsa commit stands out at Dallas Rivals Camp -- story linked

Chris, I've been having some tech problems with the site. When I read this story, then played his hudl video it all of a sudden stopped/redirected me to a pop up site and also tried to get me to download something. This is not the first time. I was with a family member the other day, who also has an account, and we were both looking at the story about the spring football roster update/notable weight/position changes, and it redirected me to pop ups. He goes..."yours is doing that too?".

I wouldn't have mentioned it, but it happened again with this story.

Chris, I've been having some tech problems with the site. When I read this story, then played his hudl video it all of a sudden stopped/redirected me to a pop up site and also tried to get me to download something. This is not the first time. I was with a family member the other day, who also has an account, and we were both looking at the story about the spring football roster update/notable weight/position changes, and it redirected me to pop ups. He goes..."yours is doing that too?".

I wouldn't have mentioned it, but it happened again with this story.
Thanks...I'll turn it into the Yahoo tech team. I haven't heard anything about that up to this point. Rivals doesn't usually have any pop-up ads.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT