ADVERTISEMENT

2017 RECRUITING SUMMARY: updates, video, Hot List

Did Tulsa recruit Eric Coley? Saw he has committed to Syracuse. He is good friends with Tulsa commit Ryan Patrick.

Reactions: ITS Staff
Did Tulsa recruit Eric Coley? Saw he has committed to Syracuse. He is good friends with Tulsa commit Ryan Patrick.
No, Tulsa didn't recruit him. He committed to Syracuse back in June...Coley's dad is an assistant at Syracuse. He goes to high school in New York. Had offers from Boston College, Bowling Green, Rutgers, Central Michigan and others.

Reactions: ITS Staff
While a few of Tulsa's current football commitments for the 2017 recruiting class had bye weeks last weekend, several others turned in outstanding performances for their high school teams. Here's an update from last weekend's games and a look at where they play next...

LINK: Following the Future

Our recruits are straight up balling. We have a good class coming in. Next year class will help TU into national rankings.

Reactions: Chris Harmon
The following is a list of current top targets for Tulsa coaches, as discovered by Inside Tulsa Sports through conversations with prospects and both high school and junior college coaches -- along with notes on each prospect. As always, this will be an ever-changing list as we head toward signing day in February...

LINK: Tulsa Football Recruiting Update

As of Monday afternoon, Tulsa Football's 2017 recruiting class sits at 14, including early enrollee Chase Brown. The Hurricane will likely add eight to 10 more before February 1. The following is a look back at last weekend's events in Tulsa Football recruiting, the outcome of those happenings and what lies ahead as national signing day approaches.

LINK: TU Football Recruiting Notebook

Additional info and discussion in this Hurricane Alley thread.

Chris Harmon do you know if the coaches looking for a juco QB for the summer?

Chris Harmon do you know if the coaches looking for a juco QB for the summer?
They haven't been looking at juco QBs, but they have their ears open on D-1 transfers.

By the way, to make it easier for me to find your questions, put the "@" in front of my name. When you start typing, "@Chri..." It should pop up a list and you can select my name. That way it sends me a notification.

@Chris Harmon

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT