ADVERTISEMENT

2017 Football Season Ticket Information

That's the ticket.

Although a closet full of Stiletto shots might be nice.

You can never go wrong with Whiskey.

7da326aad85104432ed3d4ce828e42e2.jpg

Man, would I love to see the 8" heels that match.

That stinks. One of my fondest memories of TU is walking into the stadium after dinner on Friday and duct taping a couple of pint bottles of Beam underneath the bleacher where we always sat for use the next day.

Isn't this what plastic flasks are for?

at the basketball game last night, they ran a video of Monty inviting fans to the Spring Game and Monty said if you purchase one season ticket, he will buy the second. Now that's a commitment TU should really publicize.

at the basketball game last night, they ran a video of Monty inviting fans to the Spring Game and Monty said if you purchase one season ticket, he will buy the second. Now that's a commitment TU should really publicize.
If you buy two will he buy two? Might get me out of the family fun zone and back on the east side

Reactions: cmullinsTU
Did you hear the PA last night that there would be 2 for 1 season tix at the spring gsme?

I wonder if they will allow existing season ticketholders a free seat match for every one they already paid?

lots of needed clarification on the Monty offer - start asking the GHC guys to clarify. Im in the Club seats but I would be interested in the offer for family=friends=colleagues at work

lots of needed clarification on the Monty offer - start asking the GHC guys to clarify. Im in the Club seats but I would be interested in the offer for family=friends=colleagues at work

Where do you sit mcane? I'm in c1

So...if you buy one more above current number you get a freebie?

Summary on the Monty Spring Game Offer:
ANY NEW Season Tickets (excluding club/suite) will be matched 1 for 1 at the Spring Game ONLY. (So if you buy 2 yes you will get 2, buy 5 yes you will get 5) If you are an existing season ticket holder and you want to purchase any additional, you will also be granted a ticket match as well. This offer is at the spring game only. Any other questions feel free to reach out. Thanks!

ALSO: Those season ticket holders that wish to UPGRADE. That will be considered as a new season ticket. (Ex: From blue to gold, etc.)

Last edited:
Everyone,
Feel free to add me on LinkedIn. Going forward I will be using this a medium to try and market to business community in Tulsa and try and generate business, whether it be to entertain a client or to reward employees. I feel this a tool that can help draw the crowds and who knows, there might be exclusive LinkedIn only offers in the future. If you have any questions feel free to contact me as always. Thanks

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kaleb-trowbridge/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT