ADVERTISEMENT

2017 Football Schedule

TulsaCane95

I.T.S. Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2003
Tulsa
9 bowl teams on the schedule for next season. Best possible conference home/road schedule with only one bowl team, USF, on the road. All of the non-conference games are bowl teams.

Saturday
Sep. 2 at Oklahoma State Cowboys
Boone Pickens Stadium, Stillwater, OK Time TBA

Saturday
Sep. 9 Louisiana's Ragin' Cajuns
H.A. Chapman Stadium, Tulsa, OK Time TBA

Saturday
Sep. 16 at Toledo Rockets
Glass Bowl, Toledo, OH Time TBA

Saturday
Sep. 23 New Mexico Lobos

Saturday
Dec. 2
american-logo-70.png
The American Championship
Hosted by East or West Division winner. Time TBA

2017 Games with dates TBA
* American home games: Houston, Memphis, Navy, Temple
* American road games: UConn, USF, SMU, Tulane

4 Bowl teams in non-conference schedule and 5 from the conference.

I like the OOC schedule and the home conference slate is outstanding!
What do you like about the OOC? I get OSU but I would rather poke my eyes out than watch us play the Ragin Cajun, Toledo, or New Mexico. Playing and beating these teams outside of OSU give us no national credibility. On the flip side, IMO the conference home games will be very exciting!

Reactions: noble cane
What do you like about the OOC? I get OSU but I would rather poke my eyes out than watch us play the Ragin Cajun, Toledo, or New Mexico. Playing and beating these teams outside of OSU give us no national credibility. On the flip side, IMO the conference home games will be very exciting!

I guess Alabama refused our 1-1 offer.

Our conference home schedule is one that should bring out people, even casual fans. Houston is pretty much our biggest conference rival and have been for the past 10 years and people still mention the 100-6 pounding they put on us when half of our team was in IVs for the flu. Memphis may be next in that line (only b/c SMU isn't very good). Navy always draws well wherever they go and Temple won the AAC championship. Can't get a better home slate than that for conference games IMO. Our schedule is very favorable.

A winnable BCS game, a MWC team, and no FCS teams. Plus, all the OOC teams were in a bowl this year.

9 bowl teams on the schedule for next season. Best possible conference home/road schedule with only one bowl team, USF, on the road. All of the non-conference games are bowl teams.

Saturday
Sep. 2 at Oklahoma State Cowboys
Boone Pickens Stadium, Stillwater, OK Time TBA

Saturday
Sep. 9 Louisiana's Ragin' Cajuns

Saturday
Sep. 16 at Toledo Rockets
Glass Bowl, Toledo, OH Time TBA

Saturday
Sep. 23 New Mexico Lobos

Saturday
Dec. 2
american-logo-70.png
The American Championship
Hosted by East or West Division winner. Time TBA

2017 Games with dates TBA
* American home games: Houston, Memphis, Navy, Temple
* American road games: UConn, USF, SMU, Tulane
One hell of a schedule...Go Cane !

Biggest schedule challenge since BB's Road to Hell.

I would want a cupcake for homecoming, but no complaints here.

We are going to find out first game if Monty really is the QB whisperer. Why does it not surprise me that OSU puts us on their schedule the first game after we graduate a record breaking QB.

Last edited:
The game against OSU was originally scheduled for this year and had to be moved once the Big XII went to their 9 game conference schedule.

BB's schedule from hell was inherited several years before. That team lost only to 4 top 10 teams that season before the self-destruct button got pushed in the bowl game

Seems like the aggies have a problem wanting to play us when we have a senior qb!

Reactions: TU 1978
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT