ADVERTISEMENT

11 am kickoff for TU Houston

Every fan base has the same problems with schedule conflicts. The difference is we have such a small core base of fans. We need to build our fan base with the locals that have no ties to the university. The coaching staff and the players have created a product to attract new fans. Now it is up to the AD to market it.

Any votes for cheese packages?

Yes, bring pack free cheese wrappers for all fans who show up.

Sure enough, soccer schedule for October came out and my son has a 12pm game that day. Looks like I'm DVRing it. Anyone need 3 tickets?

If u still got em, I have some friends who would take em off your hands. We'd have to find a fifth wheel, but I don't think that would be a problem.

I saw where Castiglione and Stoops were unhappy with OU's second 11 AM, and were contacting the Big XII office to complain that the networks do a better job of "distributing" the times among various schools. Apparently, no one likes the 11 AM kickoffs.

So the rest of the schedule is now out...the Oct. 3rd game is the only one I can't make because of soccer. It's been 3 years since we've had a meaningful home game in a conference race where we have some legit ability to compete for a championship. That's the real reason I'm not happy with the start time but it's more of a personal issue because I hate missing games. Honestly, I always loved the 6pm starts through the end of October (or until Homecoming). Go TU! I'll just have to wait until the 10th to be obnoxious to ULM players.

That's what I thought.

BLA said the rest of the schedule is now out, though, so I wondered if I missed something.

Son has an 11:30 kickoff that day. At least we have a game in Tulsa. He wants to just change shirts and go straight from his game. Early apologies for the stink for anyone near us....

Reactions: TU_BLA
It don't matter what time we play...any time is a good time to kick the cat crap outta coug high....and it don't matter where you have to park as long as you get there on time for the coug ass whoopin....now git yore mind on important tailgate stuff and coug recipies....geez I hate those buttsniffers!!!

Nuke the chs pussycats!!!

Reactions: Bill Lowery
Go-Go Boots... that's all that needs to be said when UH comes to town... Go-Go Boots

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT