ADVERTISEMENT

1-5 Temple opens as a 2 point favorite…

Reread the comments. During the Burns era we at least had high quality basketball.

I am talking about both programs when i say we are not Burns era bad. We hsd a .500 season, and promise of maybe another leap on the bssketball court to an 18 or 20 win season. But everyone is still complaining like the sky is falling.

I’m not cheering for Temple, but I am cheering for South Carolina as they are beating ou 21-0 in the first ! There ya go boomers , you are playing against a elite competition just like you wanted 😂

Wow they are getting destroyed in Norman. I can’t imagine the melting going on down there!
I mean there is no excuse for us to be as bad as we are by any means , but to think they are this piss poor and have all of the NIL anyone could want

Reactions: cmullinsTU
I am talking about both programs when i say we are not Burns era bad. We hsd a .500 season, and promise of maybe another leap on the bssketball court to an 18 or 20 win season. But everyone is still complaining like the sky is falling.
I disagree. When Burns was TU’s football coach our basketball program was making NCAA tournament trips. We were selling out the Reynolds Center. I do like Konkol & hope he can eventually get us there. But currently, we are not close to that in basketball.

Last edited:
Reactions: TulsaAM
I disagree. When Burns was TU’s football coach our basketball program was making NCAA tournament trips. We were selling out the Reynolds Center. I do like Konkol & hope he can eventually get us there. But currently, we are not close to that in basketball.
Once again, we are not Burns level bad in both programs, just because we don't have a program succeeding at a certain level bad in either sport. You are not talking about the same thing as I am.

Once again, we are not Burns level bad in both programs, just because we don't have a program succeeding at a certain level bad in either sport. You are not talking about the same thing as I am.
Burns was so bad he never coached as a HC in college again. Wilson was given a second chance by us so he isn't Burns level bad. But we may be Tulsa HC hiring level stupid...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT