ADVERTISEMENT

Wilson Vs Konkol

TUcandoit

I.T.S. Senior
Gold Member
Sep 17, 2011
Expectations:

I think a lot of us are giving Konkol a little bit of a pass this year and maybe even next to an extent. We know the crap show he inherited and the turn around will take a couple years. What he has shown already on the recruiting trail and the style of play he brings has a lot of us excited. Here is my question, Wilson coming in is inheriting a team that isn't where it should be but is miles ahead of where our basketball team was. Do we still give him a complete pass for next year as long as we see the pieces being put together, or is there a higher expectation because he is starting in a better off position? Also, higher expectation because there is more money on the line. What are your thoughts? How much of a pass are you willing to give, what is your minimum expectations? Are you evaluating by wins or more by style of play? How big is recruitment stars going to factor in (especially since Wilson said he probably wouldn't be going after 4 stars and above, not his exact words but more his sentiment)?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News