ADVERTISEMENT

TU Fans, I need your Help!!!

VypeOK

I.T.S. Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2014
EVERYONE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is Austin Chadwick.

Listen guys (and gals), I seriously need your help. Here is the deal. I have my platform on radio every day 9am-11am. And honestly I would talk TU football everyday all day if the content was there. But because I can't get the callers, I can't talk about it.

So here is what I am charging everyone with. Call in 918-460-5925. Ask about TU. I don't give a rip what you ask, the bottom line is that if you call in and ask, I have to talk about TU. And so does Patrick and the guests.

This needs to be systematic. I need two callers every day 9-11am. All you have to do is call, ask the producer to put you on for a TU question, and I will make it painless and easy for you. Even if you just ask "Austin what did you think about the game?" It allows me to go into it for a good 5 minutes. You all know how I can talk my ass off.

Let's control the narrative and take over shows. I am literally going to put a schedule together and I need you guys to volunteer to call.
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:

Post here when you are calling in. I need 2 per day. And be vigilant. Call every week.

Listen, TU has a chance to be really good this year. When the local talk shows are forced to talk about TU because of the callers, then the narrative is controlled. Now here is the hard part. Some of you are not the biggest Pat Jones and Al Jerkins fans. But you know what, If you call their show and ask about Tulsa, it FORCES THEM TO TALK ABOUT IT!!!!!! So call Al and Pat's show. Don't be afraid. No one is gonna run you off the air if you simply call and ask what those guys think of Dane, TU this weekend, How the defense looks, etc. etc. They will have to answer!!!!!

Now all of a sudden people in Eastern Oklahoma from 9am-2pm are going to get a massive dose of TU talk and that resonates with fans, potential fans (We desperately need at games), potential recruits and their parents (Wouldn't it be nice to take a kid like Seth Boomer and all he and his parents hear all day is TU talk on the Animal? Definitely firms up commitment even more.).

So Ch'mon. Call call call. And after you call, tweet me @AustinChadwick. I can answer twitter questions on air and control narrative there too.

The days of sitting back and bitching about the lack of TU talk and the lack of TU attendance are over. Do something!!!!!! All you have to do is call in.... Consistently. Non stop. There aren't a plethora of TU people so we need to be crazy active. Take time out. Take a bathroom break at work. Whatever. Call 918-460-5925 and it takes 3 minutes. Even with a "Hey Austin, what do you think of TU's matchup this weekend? I'll take not off the air."...... That's it.

I tell you what. If I get the first 5 people to do this once a day, every week, I will buy you season tickets next year. No bull:crap:. Now you don't have an excuse.

Help me!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News