ADVERTISEMENT

Quality of the boards.

Gmoney4WW

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Jul 4, 2007
I have been on here for a little while.(10 & 1/2 years) Not forever like some of you long timers. In the first 8 years or so the quality of posters did not seem to go drastically up or down. Has there ever been a period like the last two or so years that had such a reduction in decent posters and a reduction of posters in general??? Just wondering if this is a common occurrence every 15+ years or so, or if I just haven't been on long enough to see it until now.

Wondering if it is an effect of moves the athletic dept of the University had made, or is just a regular interval, or something else??? Or maybe the board just been better than normal for a long time, and is settling back into a more normal period? The board has not fallen off nearly as drastically on the pay side, but it seems to have dipped on the pay side as well.

Baffled by the whole deal. Would seem that you would see the normal ebbs and flows in 8 years? It is beginning to be a place where I keep coming back for the news aspect, but am not looking forward to the opinion discussions. Getting less and less enjoyable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News