ADVERTISEMENT

Our worse basketball team ever?

dldaily

I.T.S. Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 16, 2007
I have followed TU basketball since I was in high school at Will Rogers since the early 60's. I haven't searched the records but can not remember us being so inept. We can't shoot for percentage, turn it over too much, defend like we are blind, and overall don't seem to have much talent. We maybe have 2-3 players and a little youth. We, obviously, don't match up with the worse teams in our league. But we are the worse team. Now why??? Did Haight leave the Hubbard bare? Did our new staff get established too late to capitalize on the portal? Can our new staff coach basketball? I only bring all this up because I bleed Tulsa blue. Can't make many games in person (3 hours away), but I still have football and bb season tickets. Our future is definitely in our incoming recruits, but 2 of them are freshmen. Doesn't bold well for getting out of the cellar anytime soon. We need a major makeover to even be competitive next year. Gotta get this NIL thing moving!! I bring up a lot of topics, but only because I care?!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News