ADVERTISEMENT

Hurricane Impact

Henry Kendall

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
Now that the season is over, and we are going to be seeing a lot of activity in the portal, this is the time to make a commitment to help this program.

You want a higher level of player? Then step up. Give to the Hurricane Impact fund. Either designate a football donation, or let them decide where it is best to give. No, I am not affiliated with them, but I am as passionate about my team as the rest of you. It's time to make a tangible impact on our football program.

Go here: Hurricane Impact NIL fund

Now that the season is over, and we are going to be seeing a lot of activity in the portal, this is the time to make a commitment to help this program.

You want a higher level of player? Then step up. Give to the Hurricane Impact fund. Either designate a football donation, or let them decide where it is best to give. No, I am not affiliated with them, but I am as passionate about my team as the rest of you. It's time to make a tangible impact on our football program.

Go here: Hurricane Impact NIL fund
Kendall with the perfect solution . This gives "Original" the opportunity to lay down
a monetary contribution since he always has all the answers to TU's deficiencies .
Time to put some money down !

• Haha
Reactions: Henry Kendall
Awesome!! ....thank you all. Again, I just happened to speak to one of the board members at a tailgate, but I feel passionately about this. I hate NIL but this is where we are at. And I believe this staff can bring in a talented group of transfers, to right this ship.

Excellent! Thank you!

Let’s keep it up! And yes I have given to BB before, so I am doing a FB as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT