ADVERTISEMENT

Game thoughts UTEP2, I mean UTSA

Gold*

Serious Cat Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
We needed that. Fun game

I hate that this school is in our conference. It’s awful, we used to run them. And we did again

The tall black ref is an all time clown. He shouldn’t officiate anything ever again. Seriously. Blind, stupid, and in bad faith.

We played great. I wasn’t so sure early on. They clearly watched the Tulane tape and got a lot of runners in the lane. We figured that out somehow. Still, our interior game kills us on defense. We have a couple of dudes that would have made some of the Manning/ Haith era teams elite, but we are so bad on defense. This team makes you miss Wright.

The McWright dunk was all time. And the blocking foul on him might be the worst call in the history of this arena. Konkol gave it to Kevin Bacon ref. Kevin Bacon ref spent a lot of the game telling the tall black ref he was bad. Then Kevin Bacon complained to the scorer table and then laughed it off with Konkol.

Haggerty is so good. I loved what we got out of Barnes. Reed was good and turrible at the same time. But I love him. Garcia’s threes piss me off and then they go in, Nice gene by Cobe but I want all the Archie.

Mo Keita>Aliou Keita.

Henson is an ass clown. Didn’t the OKC sports Illuminati try to pawn him off on us a couple of times?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News