ADVERTISEMENT

Early Football Signing Day -- December 18 -- Official Thread

Chris Harmon

ITS Publisher
Staff
Aug 15, 2002
Tulsa, OK
tulsa.rivals.com
Early signing period is Dec 18-20 for high school prospects. The mid-year juco transfer period runs from Dec 18 into mid-January. Schools will generally get all of their early signees tomorrow.

As of 4:45 pm on Wednesday, Dec 17, Tulsa had 17 commits from high school and juco prospects. Tyler JC defensive back Grid Isidore is making his commitment tonight on Twitter...seems to be between Tulsa, UNLV and Texas State. TU is also waiting on Nassau CC defensive end Henry Garrison, who visited both Tulsa and East Carolina over the past five days. Tulsa's two Texas A&M transfers won't become part of the class until they start school at TU in January.

LINK: TULSA COMMIT LIST

I've talked to 90 percent of the commits this week. As far as I can tell, they all plan to sign tomorrow (Dec 18) except for Spring (TX) Westfield receiver Malachai Jones. A week ago, Jones told me, "I plan on waiting til February." He had an in-home visit with Coach Lowry on Dec 11, the day after he told me that, so I don't know if that has changed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News