ADVERTISEMENT

Zack Long

So I refuse to be on Twitter, so tweets don’t load for me for some reason. What does it say?

A bunch. Various news organizations and sports publications have them. This was from Phil Steele, who has one of the most comprehensive college football magazines in the country. If you’ve ever read his college magazine, you’ll see in-depth analysis of every D1 football team.

Here’s a list of the most prevalent groups publishing college All-American teams:

The 2021 College Football All-America Team is composed of the following College Football All-American first teams chosen by the following selector organizations: Associated Press (AP), Football Writers Association of America(FWAA), American Football Coaches Association (AFCA), Walter Camp Foundation (WCFF), Sporting News(TSN, from its historic name of The Sporting News), Sports Illustrated (SI), The Athletic (Athletic), USA Today(USAT) ESPN, CBS Sports (CBS), College Football News (CFN), Scout.com, Athlon Sports, Phil Steele, and Fox Sports (FOX).

Thank you for posting. He definitely deserves this. The most improved player on the team. It’s a shame that pro teams don’t need many kickers, and the ones that are on rosters stay there forever. He would have a chance to kick on Sundays.

Thank you for posting. He definitely deserves this. The most improved player on the team
I'd add Josh Johnson in there as MIP but what a treat it's been to have a guy virtually automatic on extra points & FGs from almost any reasonable distance. It's been a few decades since a TU kicker has had a season like this. Here's hoping he adds 6 or 7 xtra points & a 5(1) yard FG to his season & career totals in the Myrtle Be ach Bowl.

I'd add Josh Johnson in there as MIP but what a treat it's been to have a guy virtually automatic on extra points & FGs from almost any reasonable distance. It's been a few decades since a TU kicker has had a season like this. Here's hoping he adds 6 or 7 xtra points & a 5(1) yard FG to his season & career totals in the Myrtle Be ach Bowl.
Can Long return if he chooses ?
I remember the kicker we had when Dane was here was very reliable …Redfield maybe

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT