ADVERTISEMENT

Yeah!!!

Lets just make this the official game thread shall we?

I think USF defenders underestimated Skippers arm strength.

Brewer laid some wood on a great run to setup a 3rd and short.

Skipper made that read option look good

Reactions: TU1NNJ
As ticked as i am about that poor attempt to shove him out of bounds, its tough to go hard at someone near the sidelines anymore. Theres almost zero tolerance on late hit penalties.

The first down play before the TD the USF tackle did tackle our DE!

3-3-5 hasn’t been anything but a garbage scheme since people figured it out a decade ago

Reactions: Weatherdemon
They keep showing Norwood on the sidelines , what an embarrassment.

Reactions: TUGrad06
Wave the white flag, 1 more game to go. Let the kids go get a head start on studying for finals.

I'm sorry, I hate getting on the players, But this is the poorest team defense I have ever seen, Hand tackles just want get it after middle school and probably not there anymore. I see no hope for the future of most of these players and defense coaching staff has to go,

I bet grad06 and bigzit had this game on their calendars with anticipation. Memphis didn't live down to expectations, but there's always USF.

Reactions: Tulsafanzz
Luke, Brooks and Keenan Johnson is the future. Hopefully we get a coach that knows how to use them.

That is such a sad thing. If only I could suck this bad at my job and if I get fired get a massive paycheck.

old.jpg

Monty may quit...
I would if I was him...

This is a debacle of epic proportions. Laughing stock bad.

Imagine, being down by 7 to an 8-1 team on their home field.

Big Zit reminds me of an Arkansas fan. They don't start their relentless pig-sooey chants until they're in the lead. Zit waits until things look bad for TU & here he comes.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Looks like Skipper got knocked out of the game - concussion?

The Skipper injury was a face mask blow also, but no penalty! Guy tried to to push/pull his head off!

Last edited:
It's pretty telling when a head coach manages to lose games with positive turnover margin...

We got lucky on that muff after the block. Easily could have been USF ball

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT