ADVERTISEMENT

Yanks in the UK & Europe

quincy101

I.T.S. Position Coach
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2007
Our new MNT coach might cast an eye on the English Championship season which started yesterday. A couple of strikers always out of favor with Burrhalter are off to rousing starts. Haji Wright scores a brace including the game winner for Coventry City and Josh Sargent misses 4 good chances in the 1st half, but scores & gets an assist in the 2nd vs Blackburn Rovers this morning.

I have no doubt that Pochettino can identify the best players and will use them. These 2 might be there at the end.

I don’t follow trades so I was surprised when I tuned into the Fulham game yesterday and found out that Ream was now in the MLS.

Ream's 37 and probably wasn't going to play as much for Fulham this season and asked to come home to MLS which Fulham agreed to do for him. That's a good get for the domestic league. There are several rumors out there about Sargent coming to MLS as well but Norwich wants $22M for him. I believe there is a German side and an EPL side (Brentford maybe, especially if Toney leaves) also inquiring about Sargent.

Our new MNT coach might cast an eye on the English Championship season which started yesterday. A couple of strikers always out of favor with Burrhalter are off to rousing starts. Haji Wright scores a brace including the game winner for Coventry City and Josh Sargent misses 4 good chances in the 1st half, but scores & gets an assist in the 2nd vs Blackburn Rovers this morning.

I have no doubt that Pochettino can identify the best players and will use them. These 2 might be there at the end.
Blackburn Rovers? Back in the Championship?

I thought they were fallen to league two not long ago. Nice to see a historic club back at a higher level.

God, I so wish relegation would come around. It is the reason these MLS clubs are going for insane prices. Monopolies are awesome.

Blackburn Rovers? Back in the Championship?

I thought they were fallen to league two not long ago. Nice to see a historic club back at a higher level.
Blackburn was in the hunt for the promotion playoff until a late swoon from them.

Sarge gets his 2nd in 4 games to start the season. He looks so good this early that, if staying healthy, he'll approach 20 goals and maybe get looks from bigger teams. At least a call up and some starts for our new coach.

Pulisic opens his account for Milan today in a 2-1 loss to a just promoted Parma. His 1st game he played the 10 and today back at his right wing spot. Fonseca, the new Milan coach, has his work cut out. The Devils look discombobulated in defense but surely will improve. It better be quick.

Pulisic looked good as usual but that defense was horrific. Not only wasn’t the effort there but on that second goal the two players back looked like the didn’t know their positions.

Reactions: quincy101
Lots of criticism today in the press over Rafa Leao (left wing) and Theo Hernandez (left back) and their game vs Parma. Milan are valuing these 2 jokers at 140 mill.+ euros. Should have sold them for that in this recent xfer window and bought some real players. And there were some inquiries from other big clubs, including Barca.

Another Yank in the English Champ. equaling Sargent & Wright is......Brendan Aaronson! Also 2 goals in 4 games for Leeds. Yes, he's back with Leeds & starting in central midfield. As usual, he is all over the pitch, harassing the ball. Maybe he has found his scoring shoes, but it's early.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT