ADVERTISEMENT

Wyoming

TULSARISING

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Jun 21, 2017
About to beat Air Force , may not have been as bad of a loss as we thought . Air Force is good

They won. AF was without some of their key players. That is college football these days. Can make a big difference in a teams season.

Reactions: TULSARISING
Wyoming was dominant in the first half. They made some mistakes that kept AF in it and allowed them to make it a game in the second half. Both are good football teams, just as we are. Thus, nothing will come easy but most of the games on the schedule we should have an opportunity to win or give our opponent all they want.

Yes, the Falcons were missing a couple of pieces, but so was Wyoming with a veteran starting offensive tackle, starting reciever, and back up running back. This young team is maturing before our eyes. That, and the AFA-Wyoming game have always been low scoring slugfests.

Next week may be a blood bath as the Pokes travel to Provo, UT to take on BYU.

Reactions: TU1NNJ
Yes, the Falcons were missing a couple of pieces, but so was Wyoming with a veteran starting offensive tackle, starting reciever, and back up running back. This young team is maturing before our eyes. That, and the AFA-Wyoming game have always been low scoring slugfests.

Next week may be a blood bath as the Pokes travel to Provo, UT to take on BYU.
You guys are definitely improving, I will be cheering for you guys next week to upset BYU, actually hope you guys win the rest of them !

Poke - didn’t mean to take anything from your win. You dominated most of the game. My point was about how injuries and breaks can change a season. As I always say in our preseason prediction for TU, we could be 9-3 or 3-9 depends on injuries and breaks. Applies to all but a handful of teams in FBS.

e - didn’t mean to take anything from your win. You dominated most of the game. My point was about how injuries and breaks can change a season. As I always say in our preseason prediction for TU, we could be 9-3 or 3-9 depends on injuries and breaks. Applies to all but a handful of teams in FBS.
Very true, Josh Allen's last season was derailed somewhat from an injury he sustained against Air Force. Had he played his last two regular season games he'd had better stats and Wyoming would probably won their last two games.

Reactions: TU1NNJ
Very true, Josh Allen's last season was derailed somewhat from an injury he sustained against Air Force. Had he played his last two regular season games he'd had better stats and Wyoming would probably won their last two games.
You guys are holding your own right now

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT