ADVERTISEMENT

Worst Bowl ever?

TUMe

I.T.S. Legend
Dec 3, 2003
The Bad Boys Mowers Gasparilla Bowl with Florida International and Temple are a serious contender for the title.

I looked it up Gasparella celebrates a Spanish pirate named José Gaspar . sounds like a good match for a bowl sponsored by a lawnmower .

at least the AAC evens the score vs. CUSA at 1-1

Reactions: TUMe
Anyone else notice that Brett the douche mcmurphy seems to have it out for the AAC? A good portion of his Twitter feed is used to talk crap about our conference. For a guy from Oklahoma, you’d think he’d be a little more supportive, but he’s gone into full asshat mode since he got canned by espn.

Anyone else notice that Brett the douche mcmurphy seems to have it out for the AAC? A good portion of his Twitter feed is used to talk crap about our conference. For a guy from Oklahoma, you’d think he’d be a little more supportive, but he’s gone into full asshat mode since he got canned by espn.

What opinion did he tweet that was bashing the AAC? Looked through the tweets and didn’t see anything particularly grievous.

Over the past 6 months or so. Just seems like he’s got some sort of vendetta or something.

Over the past 6 months or so. Just seems like he’s got some sort of vendetta or something.

I don’t follow him these days, so can’t speak to his bashing of the AAC. When TU is having a good season though he, typically, has a lot of nice things to say about Tulsa.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT