ADVERTISEMENT

Women's Softball

TUcandoit

I.T.S. Senior
Gold Member
Sep 17, 2011
They look to really be hitting their stride. Alexis Perry is becoming dominant at the bat. Kassidy is showing good things on the mound. The rest of the girls are hitting nice and keeping errors down. Now some of this brilliant play could be because it was against Memphis. However, we should beat teams like them in the fashion that we did. 8-0, 5-0, 11-6, 10-2. Get out the brooms!!!!

Reactions: TU1NNJ
This weekend's series against ECU is being broadcast on ECU's website. Double header today.

Reactions: TUcandoit
We took the first one 3-0. Hopefully, we continue our good play! I think this is the first game in awhile that has not been on ESPN+.

TU up in the 2nd game 7-0 headed to the bottom of the 6th. Bats have been alive all day. They had 11 hits in the 1st game but only managed 3 runs as the hits were more sporadic and not strung together

Today's game was moved to this morning to get out in front of the weather. Looking for a 7th straight win.

9-0 win this morning. That's 21 scoreless innings pitched against ECU. We finish off the series tomorrow at noon and then have a big one against Okie State Wednesday night.

The girls are really coming alive. I don't know how much of that is the recent competition being pretty bad or the girls are really hitting their stride. Finished series off with 3-2 win for 8 straight wins now. We will see how we stand against some stiff competition in OSU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT