ADVERTISEMENT

Willis

I would rather know if Archie was at full speed after his disappearance in the UALR last 20 minutes.

Reactions: GOB10 and TU 1978
Archie was at full speed I also wonder why he wasn’t in there at the end and overtime. Willis made some threes and missed some COBE was shooting 3’s real good today Keaston made some but missed. COBE was shooting the best

Last edited:
Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Willis shoots 38% from three. Not Dante Swanson but better than anyone else we have. But no one has the quickness , ice in the veins for a Freshman, in your face defense, and smoothness of Archie (except maybe Dante). Maybe I have overcalled this one but I have seen a ton of Tulsa guards over the past 40 years.

Couldn’t tell for sure with one practice but it looked like the same starting five in scrimmaging that day

Couldn’t tell for sure with one practice but it looked like the same starting five in scrimmaging that day
I can't imagine any change to the starting lineup against ORU unless injury. But I would really like to see a lot of Archie and get a look at several minutes for Keaston.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT