ADVERTISEMENT

Wichita State Game Thread

Wow. Who is this team? I realize we hit shots we have been missing, but we’re also running a coherent offense and playing good defense.

The Wichita big should have fouled out already. He slams Selebangue every damn time on the rebound.

A long way to go, but this is the first pulse we’ve seen in a long time.

The two threes to end the half were beautiful basketball.

May break the made threes record and turnover record both I can live with at but teams typically don’t keep the threes up all game.
Yep. Rarely does it happen for 40 minutes.

Apparently Konkol was on the bench 22 years ago at WSU, the last time we won here. 2001.

Reactions: drboobay
Apparently Konkol was on the bench 22 years ago at WSU, the last time we won here. 2001.
That win was in Phillips first year. I made that road trip. Nearly sold out. Dante Swanson was clutch that night.

This first half reminds me of our first half against Oregon State to start the season. Let’s hope we can improve on that second half performance and get a nice road win!

No threes 2 turnovers no defense. Still ahead.

Ok we are getting back to the Tulsa team I was expecting.

Knowing the team wouldn't keep shooting threes so well, Konkol should have made it a mission to find a way to get selebangue open in the middle more.

Reactions: t-townpod
Pritchard back to 4 turnovers already and one assist. That won’t do as a PG. But we don’t have another one. 😂
Agree but not sure Betson any worse. And shoots much better

Griffin taking over this game. Looks terrific

Selebangue deciding he's going to force himself inside, through determination & brute force. So far that's working a little better.

Why is “Embery Thompson” even in the game? He’s awful.

I hate the slow down isolation crap. Usually leads to disaster.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT