ADVERTISEMENT

Why fire Monty if Odom is the replacement?

If Kinne wasn’t a serious candidate then Marion probably isn’t either.

And if we do land Gillespie would he leave TCU before the playoffs. We might want to pull for K-State tomorrow.
Too bad we let Monty get away with another year and didn't hire Gillespie when he was ours.

According to Dean Blevins (🙄) - Odom had a zoom screening for the job. Of course he’s wetting himself with glee over it. Just like all those times he said TU should just hire Bob Hoffman.

It’s funny how Odumb’s agent is promoting him for this position. I would expect interviews of all candidates to go on through possibly Monday.

Tom Selleck GIF

Don't joke about elderly thespians... YouTube has already spoon fed me Out To Sea (which I watched because Rue McClanahan was in it) and Support Your Local Gunifigher / Sheriff with James Garner... I might love Elvis and listen to a turntable every night, but I have a modicum of modernity where I refuse to become a patron of Murder She Wrote. Angela Lansbury was incorrigible in Blue Hawaii with Elvis and that's the way I wish to remember her... Insufferably affected. Like G$

Don't joke about elderly thespians... YouTube has already spoon fed me Out To Sea (which I watched because Rue McClanahan was in it) and Support Your Local Gunifigher / Sheriff with James Garner... I might love Elvis and listen to a turntable every night, but I have a modicum of modernity where I refuse to become a patron of Murder She Wrote. Angela Lansbury was incorrigible in Blue Hawaii with Elvis and that's the way I wish to remember her... Insufferably affected. Like G$
Dang, brah

Refusing to watch Murder She Wrote, you've got no taste. It's right up there with Matlock.

UNLV is such an awful football program. He will be paid quite a bit to keep them terrible for 3-4 years.

He passed on us for not giving him a good enough chance to win but then is going to UNLV??? Maybe the "resources" we weren't willing to give him was 5 Celine Dion shows a week. Either he vastly overestimated his market value or he thought we were bluffing when we said no and would come back.

Reactions: drboobay
He passed on us for not giving him a good enough chance to win but then is going to UNLV??? Maybe the "resources" we weren't willing to give him was 5 Celine Dion shows a week. Either he vastly overestimated his market value or he thought we were bluffing when we said no and would come back.
WE passed on Odom for various reasons that have been mentioned. He didn't turn the job down, not sure he was really offered it also. His side has been pushing stories.

WE passed on Odom for various reasons that have been mentioned. He didn't turn the job down, not sure he was really offered it also. His side has been pushing stories.
You're the most unfun person on the Board. I've known few people more exhausting and unpleasant to be involved in a conversation with.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT