ADVERTISEMENT

Why did we not hire Gillespie?

TulsaFan2000

I.T.S. Sophomore
Jan 6, 2019
Why was Gillespie not hired as our head coach? We chose to hire a re-tread P5 coordinator who already failed at Indiana instead.

Everywhere Gillespie goes, a dominant defense follows. We developed so many talented players and had a crushing defense under him.

Now TCU is headed to the National championship. Why was he not offered the head coaching position?

Why was Gillespie not hired as our head coach? We chose to hire a re-tread P5 coordinator who already failed at Indiana instead.

Everywhere Gillespie goes, a dominant defense follows. We developed so many talented players and had a crushing defense under him.

Now TCU is headed to the National championship. Why was he not offered the head coaching position?

His defense getting run over now. Down to 3 points.

I hope TCU wins.

You have one that is a defensive coordinator for a playoff team, and you have one that is an offensive coordinator for a playoff team, technically, Gillespie is no more proven then Kevin Wilson

One word. Jake.

One word. Jake.
Allow me to expand for anyone who may not understand that one word. (I was at a stoplight. Lol

He won’t move his son for the third time in three years, especially going into Jake’s senior year. Jake also just came off winning a state championship with Aledo and was named the Defensive MVP of the championship game.

My son and Jake are friends. They played football with and against each other since Gillespie came to town and still keep in touch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT