ADVERTISEMENT

Whoa, Markets neutral after Chinese tests show drug is not effective

TUMe

I.T.S. Legend
Dec 3, 2003
Stop the music, Stop the music.

Why are we having a Chinese group test to see if a drug will work against a virus that they appear to have given us in the first place? Couldn't we test it or have some of the other victims do so? I am also not suggesting WHO. Stupid is trusting the same people who lied to you before. I am not saying the drug is good, merely that I wouldn't want the call to be made by China.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-coronavirus-drug-failing-trial-idUSKCN2251RK

The markets are too busy watching Netflix to care.

I do agree with the sentiment that China can go to hell. It’s an amazing country. Completely different story/ experience than Russia, which is a pathetic place that actually is Trump’s American carnage.

But China’s leadership is effing evil. Honesty and transparency would have saved lives. They will get theirs.

Reactions: TUMe and lawpoke87
The markets are too busy watching Netflix to care.

I do agree with the sentiment that China can go to hell. It’s an amazing country. Completely different story/ experience than Russia, which is a pathetic place that actually is Trump’s American carnage.

But China’s leadership is effing evil. Honesty and transparency would have saved lives. They will get theirs.
Paging watu. Come in watu.

I ignore rippin.
I hadn't yet brought myself to 'ignore' rippen, though I do often consciously ignore him. He has graciously made himself rather sparse for the most part over the last month. Every week or two, he makes his presence known for those who don't 'ignore" ze/zir presence.

Last edited:
I hadn't yet brought myself to 'ignore' rippen, though I do often consciously ignore him. He has graciously made himself rather sparse for the most part over the last month. Every week or two, he makes his presence known for those who don't 'ignore" ze/zir presence.

the racist garbage he posts may have gotten him a ban

Reactions: maverickfp
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT