ADVERTISEMENT

Who is Madison Harris & why am I talking about Biloxi?

Rippin

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Mar 10, 2002
This is really sad. I can’t believe I am tired of not speaking up about this crap. I should’ve said something when it happened to Tessa Majors.

Madison & Tessa are not outliers.

While I rebuke most of this man’s inflammatory rhetoric, I will share this with you so you can understand how angry some people are about this happening over & over again.

Uh oh, I found us some Uncle Devon. Here we go. I’ll leave these two up for y’all to watch until I decide to find some Good Ol’ Colin videos for y’all.

I will no longer be quiet about this subject. Into the dark night I will no longer go quietly. I will continue to point this out until the day I die. “Why do you care so much, Rippin?” you might ask. I will tell you why & I will do so while holding my chest out with pride. They tell us all day long on every channel, in every movie how bad we are just for being white bc some people owned some slaves way before any of our grandparents were even born. My ancestors were brought here on indentured servitude thus anyone with that argument can pick up the bag next to them & eat those D’s.

We are not shown the abhorrent, non-stop violence in our communities on tv - no, they have to focus on the rare outlier of a white person shooting up w bunch of people. Do you know what I say to those people - the people who bring up white mass murderers? I say, “yeah, that happened.” Do you know what else I say? “52%.”

What is 52%? Why would I say that. Well, my answer is simple & it is another percentage. That percentage is 13%. Figure it out on your own.

You know what else is crazy? Of those 13% it’s probably 20% that is actually violent. Probably less. We can rid ourselves of the white in pop culture & news media all we want, but will we ever did ourselves of the riffraff? & when I say we I mean ALL OF US NO RACES INVOLVED.

To even... What a pos.
16%+37%-28%=3% Figure it out on your own.
Good job. Ignore the issue. Don’t worry, the longer you ignore it, the sooner it’ll go away. Am I right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT