ADVERTISEMENT

White House Censor's French President's mention of Islamic Terrorist

lawpoke87

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2002
The White House posts the video of Holland talking to Obama and other leaders and censor the words "Islamic Terrorist" from his speech. Are we really at the point where the U.S. Government is censoring a speech giving by the French President on national security? Scary stuff.

http://mrctv.org/blog/

What a bunch of BS, fake outrage.

nothing_to_see_here.jpg

Reactions: TUMe
Okay, so the White House last night released an unedited version that include the "I" word. They blamed it on a technical glitch.

My research has uncovered a rumor that some sound equipment broke at the last minute and all the could find was the recorder Rosemary Woods had used in transcribing some of Nixon's tapes. Fortunately, this time it did not get stuck for 18 minutes but only for the length of time the "I" word was being said.

It is okay to say terrorists. It is okay to say Islamic. It is just not proper to say the two words together. Example "Most Islamic people are not terrorists" GOOD
"There are some Islamic terrorists" FORBIDDEN.

Even after almost ten years on this board I'm still at times surprised by how partisanship can cause intelligent people to act in short sighted and irrational ways. It's pretty easy to see how a fascist dictator could garner support as his followers blindly support every act.

Let me put this in simple terms for the partisan challenged: it is NEVER acceptable for our federal government to censor the news we receive in order to further the agenda of those in control. History is full of examples of the state taking control of the media and it seldom works out well for the citizens.

Yes....this is a minor example. However, the fact that the White House would attempt to censor a speech by Holland is disturbing. As disturbing as the support this action has received from the sheep out there who fail to understand its ramifications going forward should these actions continue.

Last edited:
Reactions: TUMe
Yeah, faking information or lying about criminal acts should have gone out with Cheney and the Bush administration. Oh the outrage from this board then! Oh Oh Oh....

But heck if Trump or Cruz were going to represent my party, I'd admit I'd be tempted to take whatever cheap thrills were available. They won't last long.

Yeah, faking information or lying about criminal acts should have gone out with Cheney and the Bush administration. Oh the outrage from this board then! Oh Oh Oh....

But heck if Trump or Cruz were going to represent my party, I'd admit I'd be tempted to take whatever cheap thrills were available. They won't last long.

Did you post on the wrong thread?

Even after almost ten years on this board I'm still at times surprised by how partisanship can cause intelligent people to act in short sighted and irrational ways. It's pretty easy to see how a fascist dictator could garner support as his followers blindly support every act.

Let me put this in simple terms for the partisan challenged: it is NEVER acceptable for our federal government to censor the news we receive in order to further the agenda of those in control. History is full of examples of the state taking control of the media and it seldom works out well for the citizens.

Yes....this is a minor example. However, the fact that the White House would attempt to censor a speech by Holland is disturbing. As disturbing as the support this action has received from the sheep out there who fail to understand its ramifications going forward should these actions continue.

We forget that during the 2008 campaign the future imperial couple promised to " rewrite our history, rewrite our traditions ".. So rewriting a transcript shouldn't be hard...

This is not a fake story. The New York Post has it, but also Reuters has reported it. The White House has "explained" that it was a glitch. But here is a glitch that only happened for two word "Islamic terrorism." But when you censor what is said by the president of another country that is going a bit far. This Administration likes to fit everything to its own way. Benghazi was caused by a video...no it wasn't they say...then later at the UN Obama repeats a video caused it. Don't like what Holland said it disappears. Get caught it was a blip. At one time they had the video saying one way and the transcript was another. When they get caught you trot out Bush. Kerry said the other day that the deal with Iran was a great deal but there were still somethings being iron out. Let's go further back, Bill lied under oath but the was just about sex in a trial about sex. Go back further, way before W, Teddy had a wreck and a girl died but he only got around to reporting it when he sobered up. History begins and end with George W. Bush. You draw him like a gun.

By the way, the French always had the quote as saying "Islamic terrorists.."

You know our home grown liberals are out of defenses when they fall back on Bush and Cheney.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT