ADVERTISEMENT

Where are they now?

We’ve had a couple of threads on this case over the years. I hope the family can now find closure.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Wait, what?? I got back into town after a few weeks away and saw this. I remember Brent but wasn't close to him. Still shocking.
I seem to recall wandering down Bourban Street with both of you at SWPA. Is this a false memory?

I seem to recall wandering down Bourban Street with both of you at SWPA. Is this a false memory?
Possibly happened, though with all due respect to you and our felonious former colleague, my (limited) memories of that trip all have to do with a certain young lady who, in any context other than a drunken sponsored trip to New Orleans, would have been way, way out of my league.....

• Haha
Reactions: TU_BLA
Possibly happened, though with all due respect to you and our felonious former colleague, my (limited) memories of that trip all have to do with a certain young lady who, in any context other than a drunken sponsored trip to New Orleans, would have been way, way out of my league.....
That seems to ring a bell for some reason. Brent too got into some good trouble on that trip I think.

Funny what I remember sometimes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT