ADVERTISEMENT

What's The Thin Blue Line's Excuse This Time?

Doesn’t seem clear cut to me. It didn’t look good and they should have taken him down physically before he got to the car, AND by going back to the car the guy created a situation that easily could have resulted in me or any other white guy getting shot. There’s a reason cops don’t let people go back to their vehicle. Usually when someone does they’re going back to get a weapon or to run you over, so once he got in the car it was almost inevitable that they would shoot him. Maybe the expectation should be that cops don’t shoot in that situation and they be held responsible for this, but it’s not hard to find video of where they don’t and it results in the cops being shot or run over. It’s not an easy call.

Last edited:
Factually incorrect! Grunts overseas in the combat zone get paid very well. On top of that, if someone doesn’t obey a grunts orders In the combat zone, they die........no F’s given! It’s really hard to go to some of these big high crime US cities Where predominantly minorities live and differentiate between a place like South Chicago and Raqqa. I don’t justify police needlessly killing people like GF but people who actively resist the orders of the police get no sympathy from me whatsoever!

We get a few hundred extra bucks a month for the combat/hazard pay, but it’s really not that much. The perk of deployment is you don’t have to pay for anything so if you’re not an idiot you just bank your whole paycheck and have 15k waiting for you when you get back(which you then blow on booze/drugs, on your future stripper wife, and a car payment you can’t afford).

Last edited:
When I went into the Army, I got one seventh of my civilian pay, 14 vaccinations with an air gun and free malaria pills. And combat pay was 65 dollars a month. You don’t get rich that way but there is was very little to buy.

Reactions: URedskin54
Doesn’t seem clear cut to me. It didn’t look good and they should have taken him down physically before he got to the car, AND by going back to the car the guy created a situation that easily could have resulted in me or any other white guy getting shot. There’s a reason cops don’t let people go back to their vehicle. Usually when someone does they’re going back to get a weapon or to run you over, so once he got in the car it was almost inevitable that they would shoot him. Maybe the expectation should be that cops don’t shoot in that situation and they be held responsible for this, but it’s not hard to find video of where they don’t and it results in the cops being shot or run over. It’s not an easy call.
Nonsense. You can even hear in the first video (which was cut short cause it has to be propaganda, of course) the police yelling at him to drop the knife.

He was armed.

He hated the police.

The full video shows he whooped those cops’ ass & even put one in a chokehold before getting up & trying to flee.

Witnesses also say that Blake said he was going to get a gun out of his car.

Justified!

Oh, he also had an open warrant for 3 violent felonies - domestic assault (2x) & rape of a 14-16 y/o girl.

How you people can defend violent criminals & prefer police let them go / would rather see an innocent cop’s family grieve after their husband/father/brother gets murdered by said violent criminal just bc the criminal is black (you wouldn’t give a flying F if they were white) than the violent criminal who hates police get shot IS BEYOND ME!

Well, GUESS WHAT?! They’re now shooting Trump supporters dead for no reason other than supporting Trump! The civil war is here, hope y’all enjoy it before y’all get WRECCD!!!! Because little do you soyboy SIMP ass lefties know, we’ve been training, organizing & preparing & while this thing will be referred to as a civil war in history, it’ll be over quicker than Grenada! Fuccn punks

Keep daydreamin', no fuccn civil war is coming except in your dreams.
I think our perception of this situation and how other countries see this situation is very different. My German next door neighbor believes we (US) are experiencing a civil war. I am not there yet in that train of thought but I do believe the Dems have embraced the unrest and use it as a tool. This gas lighting of unrest (not protest) and unwillingness to denounce violence is driving the country to the preverbal cliff of no return. Let’s hope we never have to experience a true civil war. Millions would die!

I think our perception of this situation and how other countries see this situation is very different. My German next door neighbor believes we (US) are experiencing a civil war. I am not there yet in that train of thought but I do believe the Dems have embraced the unrest and use it as a tool. This gas lighting of unrest (not protest) and unwillingness to denounce violence is driving the country to the preverbal cliff of no return. Let’s hope we never have to experience a true civil war. Millions would die!

I spoke with a friend of mine who if from Brazil who has lived in 3 countries, including his current time in the US where they have established citizenship.
He is very shocked and saddened by the current state of things in the US. He and his wife are actually to leave the US if Trump is re-elected as his family and friends are fearful of where the US may end up in the next 4 years if that happens.

“If” is the biggest word in the dictionary.

Last time many famous people said that and did not. Since this person has changed before countries he just might. There is another IF in there.

“If” is the biggest word in the dictionary.

Last time many famous people said that and did not. Since this person has changed before countries he just might. There is another IF in there.
They're actually actively looking for a place they can move to and still do development work for US companies. He moved to the US for the opportunities he could have here that he couldn't get elsewhere. His family moved growing up, thus the other two countries.
He's made one move, to the US, got a great job, got married, bought a house, and now has a newborn. He moved here for the long term.

They're actually actively looking for a place they can move to and still do development work for US companies. He moved to the US for the opportunities he could have here that he couldn't get elsewhere. His family moved growing up, thus the other two countries.
He's made one move, to the US, got a great job, got married, bought a house, and now has a newborn. He moved here for the long term.
I don’t disagree, considering his success and experience I don’t doubt that he would or could do it. He is an unusual case, however. Most people either could not or would not.

What I am skeptical of is that there will be a need for most people to be moved to move to another country. Both sides paint dire consequences of the other side winning. I am willing to bet 39 cents that there will not be a civil war.

I don’t disagree, considering his success and experience I don’t doubt that he would or could do it. He is an unusual case, however. Most people either could not or would not.

What I am skeptical of is that there will be a need for most people to be moved to move to another country. Both sides paint dire consequences of the other side winning. I am willing to bet 39 cents that there will not be a civil war.

$5.56 says there wont be one... possibly even $7.62...

Reactions: TUMe and URedskin54
I'll lay down $14.88 against it happening.

I betcha rippen creams over this.

I spoke with a friend of mine who if from Brazil who has lived in 3 countries, including his current time in the US where they have established citizenship.
He is very shocked and saddened by the current state of things in the US. He and his wife are actually to leave the US if Trump is re-elected as his family and friends are fearful of where the US may end up in the next 4 years if that happens.
The civil war is here & it won’t go away if you vote for Biden. It’s already started. 50 years from now the history books will say it started years ago if not last week when they ambushed a person for supporting Trump. That’s a targeted political execution.

Wake up already. One day they will come for you, these leftists.

Yes, their perception is flawed. They don’t see that black lives matter to them only if the black person agrees with them. They’re lying Marxists.

They will not stop until they get everything burned to the ground & everything they want. Hell, they call themselves revolutionaries! They openly state what they want to happen! Anyone who isn’t on the far left with these Antifa blm bat :crap: crazy ppl needs to realize they can’t vote for anyone other than trump bc the only reason they want Biden is bc they know he & the Dems are weak & thus its easier to take over the government!

They think you’re all suckers but they’re afraid of the conservatives bc we happen to actually be trained & experienced war. They may have bought a gun & gone to the range but they’re not trained. They know this that’s why they use the tactics they do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT