ADVERTISEMENT

What If: Are Aliens Real?

shon46

I.T.S. Defensive Coordinator
Sep 16, 2008
UK
With this Metal Monolith being found in Utah it has peaked the interest of many believers of Aliens. I have no clue what this thing is but I ask this question “IF“ the existence of ET‘s was confirmed and this was disclosed to the world, what affect do you think this would have on religion and humanity?

With this Metal Monolith being found in Utah it has peaked the interest of many believers of Aliens. I have no clue what this thing is but I ask this question “IF“ the existence of ET‘s was confirmed and this was disclosed to the world, what affect do you think this would have on religion and humanity?
They should be required to go through the full legalization process no matter where they are from.

Seriously, there are a number of people who create such odd things in unexpected places as an "art form." This is a small version of some rather giant ones. For now, this is just a shiny piece of metal.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
They should be required to go through the full legalization process no matter where they are from.

Seriously, there are a number of people who create such odd things in unexpected places as an "art form." This is a small version of some rather giant ones. For now, this is just a shiny piece of metal.
Yeah, hard to imagine it’s not just art work but still curious to know how people would feel if Aliens actually existed.

It is hard to believe Aliens don't exist with so many galaxy's each with billions of stars. It is easy to believe some of the stars have planets and some of the planets have a "Goldenlocks Zone."

Sounded like cardboard!

Made of this unknown metal they are calling Aluminum.

Two or three Alien Brads were missing. What are Brads?

Were they twin brothers?

What do you mean "what if?"...

Seriously, havent you seen the baby eating lizard people that run the democrat party?

• Haha
Reactions: shon46
Everyone knows that the lizard people drive Pyramids. They protect the sphere. And it is loaded with....

UFO's are UFO's. Associating them with ET's is an assumption. But who the heck knows?

True, but..

We talk, very unrealistically, of Mars as some place we might have to move to some day. Mars is one seventh the size of Earth, has virtually no water, and a very thin atmosphere. And very little known food.

If a more advanced group was house hunting, we would be a much more appealing place for them than Mars is for us. We do have some bad habits, like killing each other either as individuals or in massive wars. Hopefully, their realitor has some other places to show them.

True, but..

We talk, very unrealistically, of Mars as some place we might have to move to some day. Mars is one seventh the size of Earth, has virtually no water, and a very thin atmosphere. And very little known food.

If a more advanced group was house hunting, we would be a much more appealing place for them than Mars is for us. We do have some bad habits, like killing each other either as individuals or in massive wars. Hopefully, their realitor has some other places to show them.
If there are ETs, they must be the most benevolent creatures ever encountered.

No one builds a vehicle capable of interstellar flight and then plays hide n seek with the earths miltary or abducts the random redneck crystal hippie.

The capital outlay alone would be enormous not to mention the mineral resources required.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT