ADVERTISEMENT

What do you think?

Billy Packard

I.T.S. Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Mar 15, 2006
I'm serious about this post, but wanted to hear from all of you, especially those that voted for and continue to support Obama despite his lies, lies and more lies over the past 4 years. Now, on Obamacare, he's lying to cover the lies he has told since 2009, that if you want to keep you same insurance, if you want to keep your same doctors, you can, Period.

I have some links on Obamacare, Bengahzi, the IRS scandal, the NSA spying and in most cases there is video showing Obama lying in his own words, so there is no chance of misunderstanding his positions, etc.

These videos are of Obama telling americans over and over and over, if you want to keep you insurance and your doctors, you can. Period.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/10/video-obama-keep-your-plan-compilation.html

This is video of Obama trying to rewrite history and now is saying "I didn't mean if you liked your insurance and doctors you could keep them, only if the additional language we put in the law later stated that if "ANYTHING" changes with you policy, you MUST go to Obamacare, eventhough americans are finding out by the millions that trying to get similar insurance from their existing policy, cost up to 3-4 times the premiums and much, much higher, deductibles and out-of -pocket costs. And in many states and especially in rural areas, there are in some cases only 1 or 2 options.

Democrats and Republicans alike are designing bills that would put into law the words Obama told americans for years and years, "If you like your current insurance, you can keep it.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/white-house/lying-about-lies-why-credibility-matters-to-obama-20131105

Here is an interview with Charlie Rose of PBS who asked Obama about the NSA spying scandal. He asked him if they ever and/or are currently spying on americans. The president lied once more and stated "The NSA cannot and has not listened to telephone calls and read emails of americans. We now know that was a lie and not only have they been doing this for some years, but also millions of citizens in foreign companies and even the Chancellor of Germany. Our foreign policy, because of this and his outing of attacks by Israel on missiles sent from Russia to Syria to then be transported to Lebanon and Hezbaloh. The top newspaper in Israel stated on the front page "To the United States, You are killing us"

Also, Saudia Arabia, Brazil, China, France, Spain and many, many more countries are saying they no longer can trust Obama and the US. A disasterous foreign policy, not to mention Putin saving his rear on Syria and his naitivity in his relations with Iran. He's a boyscout and so naive, it is killing us.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2343654/Obama-Charlie-Rose-Interview-President-Obama-defends-NSA-leaked-U-S-spying-programs-legal.html

This is video and quotes from Obama, Clinton, Carney and Rice stating that the attack on our embassy in Bengahzi in which 4 americans were killed, while the president and his staff watched real-time in the situation room and then the pres went to sleep and got up the next morning to fly to Vegas to a fund raiser. Some leadership.

This also shows the president 2 weeks after the attack, telling the U.N seven times that the cause of the attack was due to a muslim video and I don't even have the TV ad he and Hillary made and played in Pakistan saying the video was the cause of the attack. So incrediblely stupid and naive or just a pathalogical liear.

http://freedomslighthouse.net/2013/05/13/flashback-nearly-two-weeks-after-benghazi-attack-obama-was-still-talking-about-a-hateful-video-at-the-u-n-video-92512/

This is video on the IRS scandal where it went from 2 rogue agents in Cincinnati to IRS higher ups in Washington to the head of the IRS and key leadership. Lois Lerner even took the fifth in congressial testimony so as not to implicate, who knows, maybe the president? It did help him win the 2012 election.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENDkexF6R04

I was around during the Nixon Watergate years and the lies, stonewalling and coverup by Obama and his staff and agency heads is of a much more severe nature than breaking into the Democratic Headquarters. Nixon's own people with some scruples talked and he was forced to resign. No was was killed, it didn't hurt our image around the world, nearly as much as all these scandals have. I fully believe that someone within the administration will come forward and tell the truth and Obama will be taken down. He is not above the law nor lying to the american people over and over. And a number of books are being written that will shed more light on what really happened.

Who of you that voted and support this president, still do? Do you think he told the truth, eventhough in his own words on video the lies are fully known?

Don't we have any government officials, elected or appointed, that are somewhat honest and can see what this president and his loyal minions have done and are doing to our country?

It will come out and fairly soon. Three contract CIA agents in Bengahzi will testify before congressional committees, despite a year long attempt by the president and the Attorney General to keep them from testifying. So many of these 30 plus CIA personnel who were in Bengahzi trying to illegally move arms to the rebels in Syria, were threatened and their families, they were forced to sign non-disclosure documents that they would not discuss what happened there and some and their families were given new identities and moved to secret locations.

It's not close to what happened in Germany before WWII but spying on their own citizens, targeting certain groups of people (Jews primarily and journalists) just like the Tea Party, journalists and all americans and companies like Google and Facebook and IBM, etc.

What do you think is becoming of our once great nation? We have brought in more revenue in 2013 than at any time in history, but the president and democrats want more taxes to spend more money. Lawpoke has pointed out many times what the selling of 85 billion dollars of bonds each month is doing to our economy and stability and how we pay every day 40% of our budget to China, just for the interest on their loans. Can you imagine what will happen if our credit is downgraded again and interest rates rise, where do you think we'll be.

Okay, I apologize for the lengthy post, but I felt it was important for some of you that possibly haven't seen his videos and his words, to read and hear what our president and administration has been saying and doing.

This post was edited on 11/5 7:10 PM by Billy Packard

This post was edited on 11/6 10:12 AM by Billy Packard

For those of you who are "allowed" to keep your HC at the moment, congratualtions are in order (at least until the employer mandate kicks in), but for those of us "individuals' it is a bit of a disaster. But I wanted to alert you to another deception the govt is throwing at us.

While investigating policy prices in order to attempt to keep my doctor, I was told to visit the "Healthcare.gov" website. On it they list prices. Those prices didn't jive with the ones i was quoted by directly contacting my present provider. The providers prices were more than double what the listed prices were on HC.gov.

So I did some googling and came up with a CBS report I'd missed that clearly states the HC.gov prices are bogus. I don't think CBS is exactly a conservative media network.

http://cbsnews.com/8301-505269_162-57608843/healthcare.gov-pricing-feature-can-off-the-mark/

This post was edited on 11/6 10:41 AM by rabidTU

Nice read. This is a crime. It's another attempt by this administration to falsify the facts and it's time to call the president on ALL his falsehoods and coverups, etc. Don't any of them have a shred of honesty in them? This is America, not some dictator run country. They are now piling up lies upon previous lies. This is why the president can't keep his stories correct. He can't remember which lie he's currently in.

It's so funny to watch Senate Democrats run away from Obamacare, especially the LA senator who vote was bought by the president to get this awful law into place. She's right now, but only wants this so as to not kill her reelection chances. There are a number of bills that are being worked on that will force the president to stand by his many, many claims of "If you like your insurance, you can keep it. Period. A bill that would do just that, allow you to keep the insurance you have, the insurance YOU selected, not the government.

What next? A law mandating all americans to buy an electric car every 5 years and have to get the financing thru the government at twice the cost? If the government thinks they know better how to take care of free people and we allow it, then the number of things they can force us to do is endless.

This president has already done more unlawful and deceitful things than Nixon did, and he was forced to resign because he had some honest people working for him, among the dishonest. Does the president have 1 honest person that's willing to do what Edward Snowden did to tell the truth. I doubt it. Those that have tried (like the CIA contractors in Bengahzi) were threatened, as were their families and forced to sign documents not to discuss what happened. Is this the America we live in under this regime?

This president has already done more unlawful and deceitful things than Nixon did,
------------------------------
But it all looks so benevolent on the surface.

The Government is NOT a Charity and should not be operating like one!

Originally posted by aTUfan:

This president has already done more unlawful and deceitful things than Nixon did,
------------------------------
But it all looks so benevolent on the surface.

The Government is NOT a Charity and should not be operating like one!
truly amazing how many times you can regurgitate the exact same sentence. Are you a man or are you a parrot?

truly amazing how many times you can regurgitate the exact same sentence
---------------
Sorry if you are offended by the truth.

We are just seeing the tip of the iceberg concerning the ACA. The administrations lies are catching up with them and they are trying to rewrite history, claiming the president never said "If you like your insurance you can keep it. Period.

Now it's likely the president will once again treat some americans much more differently, giving the people who have helped him win both elections, the unions. They are really, really upset that they will have to go to Obamacare and now want the president to exclude them from it or provide subsidies, even though they make way too much to be eligible for subsidies.

Tags: relief

[/URL]Report: Unions May Get Obamacare Tax Relief

Wednesday, 06 Nov 2013 07:06 PM

By Cynthia Fagen

·

·

·

·

Labor unions may get tax relief from Obamacare, according to The Weekly Standard, citing a report Wednesday by the Kaiser Family Foundation, which analyzes healthcare issues.

"Weeks after denying labor's request to give union members access to health-law subsidies, the Obama administration is signaling it intends to exempt some union plans from one of the law's substantial taxes," according to the foundation report.

The administration says it will propose exempting "certain self-insured, self-administered plans" from the law's temporary reinsurance fee in 2015 and 2016, the report says.

That description applies to Taft-Hartley union plans acting as their own insurers and claims processors, said Edward Fensholt, a senior vice president at Lockton Cos., a large insurance broker.

"We were really scratching our heads about who actually benefits from this. It certainly isn't aimed at employers, because employers don't really self-administer their plans," he said.

The move drew criticism from Republicans, who charged that it unfairly favors key White House allies.

Union officials said most of their plans would not be eligible for the exemption because they also use third parties to process claims.

"Our understanding is that it's not going to apply to us because of the third-party administration," said Jay Lederer, spokesman for the International Union of Operating Engineers. "If they are leaving out everybody who uses a third-party administrator to manage their health funds, it's our belief that leaves out the vast majority of plans."

David Mallino, legislative director of the laborers union, also said the "vast majority" of his union's health plans use third-party administrators.

"As the new regulations offer no substantive relief for our healthcare plans, [we] will continue to look for opportunities to fix this egregious tax on our members and their families," Mallino said.

Labor unions have spent months complaining the new law will drive up the costs of certain health plans that are jointly administered by unions and smaller employers.

The White House has rejected a broader request that union members in those plans be eligible for federal subsidies.

Unions and many business groups also have been complaining about reinsurance fees, which start next year at $63 per person for everyone who has coverage. The fee drops to about $40 a person in 2015 and less the following year.

The temporary fee is designed to raise $25 billion over the next three years. The money collected is intended to provide a cushion for insurers from the initial, hard-to-predict costs of covering previously uninsured people with medical problems.

But unions and large employers argue they shouldn't have to pay the fee because they won't benefit from the fund.

Utah Republican Sen. Orrin Hatch, ranking member on the Senate Finance Committee, said he is suspicious of the administration's motives.

"It certainly looks like the Obama administration is looking at a special deal for unions, which is deeply concerning given the problems that all Americans are facing due to Obamacare," Hatch said.

Gretchen Young, senior vice president for health policy for the ERISA Industry Committee, a group that represents large employers on benefits issues, said it would be "very unfair" to single out one group of employers who are contributing money.

The White House did not return calls for comment.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Also, click on the link to hear Sebelius tell the senate investigation committee today that the federal exchanges did not do any background checks on their navigators and admitted that we run the risk of felons, hackers, identity theifs are among the 70,000 or so across the U.S Just another Mickey Mouse mistake.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/sebelius-obamacare-navigators-dont-need-criminal-background-checks_766342.html

This post was edited on 11/7 8:33 AM by Billy Packard

If we weren't so fiscally in debt, Obamacare would probably survive for a while before it further bankrupts the US. But that is not the case. We are broke, bankrupt and have the worlds largest debt to service (by far).

The lieberals ultimate final solution will be to attempt single payer. But we actually already have a version of that in medicare. However, look at the facts.

Medicare was instituted under LBJ's Great Society in 1966-7 with a budget of appr $3 billion. So what is its present budget? Over half a trillion dollars ($551,000,000,000) and rising because the baby boomers ARE just starting to retire. So that number will obviously grow. Medicare, as designed, is not sustainable and isn't being addressed by the DC politicians out of political expediancy.

So what about single payer as a replacement for Obamacare? Well, let me revisit a post I made a couple years back about any expanded govt program and how it really works - in real life. I call it the car wash analogy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John Q works at a factory and comutes to and from work each day in his almost new car. During the commute, he passes by a carwash with a big sign that reads "CAR WASH - $5". John always budgets about $60 peryear for carwashes - one per month.

One day as he passes the car wash, he sees a long line in front and looks up at the sign which reads "FREE CAR WASHES". He continues on his merry way to work but on the way home, he decides to stop and ask some questions to the attendent about the change.

John: Hey buddy. How come you're giving away free washes?

Attendent: Hi John. Well, we've been taken over by the govt. They said they'd decided to start regulating the industry because some of the cars were always dirty while others were "pristinely clean". Uncle Sam decided it was unfair for some rich people to afford a clean car while others had to suffer with dirty ones. So they offered me twice the value of my car wash and told me I could still run the place on a salary. Man, business has sure been good!

John: Thanks. I'll get one tomorrow and maybe quite often.

Next morning, John gets up, goes to work and bypasses it when he sees the long line, but on the way home, he stops by again for his wash. In succeeding days, he gets the washes almost every day. He weathers the long lines because he wants his car as clean as his bosses. John saves his $60 yearly cost and puts it in the bank, but notices his taxes have risen quite a bit. However his car is very, very clean.

A couple of years pass. One day John passes by the wash and notices the long lines have been reduced to almost nothing. Then he sees the sign above that reads "CAR WASH $20". John almost came unglued. Stopped. Parked his car out front and went over and banged on the attendents door.

John: Hey, get out here I want to talk to you!

The attendent reluctantly came out to discuss the situation.

Attendent: Look John, I just work here now. The govt said that they were going to raise the prices to compensate for all the money they were spending and losing on this. There were many more car washes than they anticipated. And they came up with that $20 price for the general public. However you might qualify for a tax break or subsidy if you don't make too much money. Please don't blame me!

John: OK. OK. I guess I'll just have to pony up the $20 from now on and give it to you crooks. @#$%^&*&%$#@#%^ ----it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So John has to go back and budget his $60 per year for car washes again, but this time he can only get three of them. Is he better off?

Unions and many business groups also have been complaining about reinsurance fees, which start next year at $63 per person for everyone who has coverage. The fee drops to about $40 a person in 2015 and less the following year.

The temporary fee is designed to raise $25 billion over the next three years . . .
-----------------------

I don't understand.
I thought that the Government collected Taxes.
Amazon, 1-800 order companies, . . . collect fees.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT